• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest for New Cigar Smokers

sgates

THIS IS ALL DONE - THANKS GUYS ANTHONY AND TMAYEUX20 ARE WINNERS!

I cleaned out my humidors and gave away a number of cigars to the troops, but save two bags of daily smokes for new members of cigarpass. These aren't top shelf, but they are good daily smokers: perdomo overuns, famous honduran selection, la floridita, peterson, and JR EL Alts.

First two members who have under a one hundred posts, who are new to smoking cigars (be honest), and can answer the following question correctly will get a bag sent to them:

Who are the americans who have won MotoGP and Grand Prix racing (500cc) since 1970?

Post your answer and I will post the winners. Thanks

Seth :thumbs:

Wow i fit in that category but i cannot find for the life of me the answer...bummer

I should have said it's motorcycle racing. If F1 is the top car racing, then MotoGP and Grand Prix is F1 of motorcycles. The info is out there on the internet, just keep looking. :thumbs:

N Hayden
K Roberts
W. Rainey
E. Lawson
W. Gardner
F. Spencer

I hope this is right......

Tim

Very nice of you Sgates. Generous to take care of those new to the hobby.

Pat Hennen
Kenny Roberts
Randy Mamola
Freddy Spencer
Eddie Lawson
Kevin Schwantz
Wayne Rainey
John Kocinsky
Kenny Roberts, Jr.
Nicky Hayden

edited for full names and to say, THANKS for the contest! It's a great idea (even if I don't win, haha).

sooo...anyone close?

Thx For the GREAT contest

sooo...anyone close?

Thx For the GREAT contest

You and Anthony are close enough. PM sent to both of you. Thanks & the list is

2006 Nicky Hayden
2000 Kenny Roberts Jr
1993 Kevin Schwantz
Wayne Rainey 1990 - 1992
Eddie Lawson 1984, 1986, 1988, 1989
Freddie Spencer 1983, 1985
Kenny Roberts Sr 1978 - 1980

Thanks again for the contest !! I noticed yesterday was your 1year anniversary at cigarpass... was that the occasion for the contest? :)

Thanks so much for the chance to compete for smokes. You are a great BOTL. It is clear to me that I made the right choice when i joined this community. I am not sure where the development of this hobby would be without everyone here

Tim