• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest Time!

gahau

Banned
Alright Guys!
I know I have pissed off a few ppl here lol
But its contest time!!!! (please ppl, I am not trying to "buy" my way in lol)
Okok here goes
The first person that can correctly guess the mystery number (between 1 and 25)
Gets.... This, some of my favorite smokes...

Since there is only 25 possibilities... Only ONE (1) guess allowed until this thing isn't moving anymore...
With that say gants... May the best guesser win =)

Please note, so that everyone have a chance to read the post and guess... Contest Starts 10/15/2009 at 7:00 AM
any guess before that will be voided =)

Good luck guys

Ahaha
You guys...
OKOK

REMINDER:
CONTEST STARTS TOMORROW (10/15/09) @ 7:00 AM EST

All prior post, guess will be void...

Oh, yeah... guess from 1-25... no negative numbers or imaginary numbers LOL

The lucky number will be picked by my GF... good luck guys

Why post a contest, 2 days prior to it starting? Why not just wait until 10/15, then post your contest.

Why post a contest, 2 days prior to it starting? Why not just wait until 10/15, then post your contest.

Some of us need time to research and write down all of the possible guesses so we'll be prepared.

I'm stuck on 12 right now, if anyone has any suggestions, btw.

-John

Is it possible to give a reply now but post date it for the 15th? Giggity Giggity

Is it possible to give a reply now but post date it for the 15th? Giggity Giggity

Probably, but you should be aware that it most likely would be recorded on that date simply as a courtesy. In reality, it may be presented at any time after having been issued, potentially leaving you overdrawn...Or so Bank of America tells me. Those jerks.

Oh, I haven't tried any of these before and not likely to buy them anytime soon.

I will guess 35. Thanks for the contest!

Back