• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

nfulton

So here is the deal. I posted this in my pass, but I want to make sure everyone has a chance to enter. I thought it would be a fun idea for the holidays and in general. Post here or in the CIM pass thread.

So here it is:
Okay, so we all made it through turkey day and things are back to normal, so it is time for a new contest. This one will be a bit different. The object of the game is to post the coolest pic of you smoking a great cigar. Make them funny, doctor them up, and go wild making a complete fool of yourself. Of course it has to be safe for work so no one gets in trouble. I will be the judge, jury, and executioner (as my wife says). I will let it run until December 10th when I will announce the winners. Post as many as you would like in that time frame. The prizes are as follows:

1st Place: 5-H.Upmann Petit Coronas ('99)
5-Anejo 55's
5-RyJ Coronas ('98)
1-Cuaba Salomon

2nd Place: 5-RyJ Churchills ('07)
5-Johnny-O Lonsdales
1-Cuaba Salomon

3rd Place: 5-VSG Illusion
5-AF Hemmi Classic Maduros

So gentlemen, get snapping!

Oh I'm definitely in with prizes like that... not to get those creative juices flowing...
But since I get as many entries as I like... we'll start things off with this:
mymom.jpg

Me and my mom sitting around enjoying a stogie... back when I still had a mohawk too!
Chris

Oooooooh, I can't wait to see Matt's entry
:whistling:

Technically I'm not smoking in this one, but The Beast is smoking MY cigar.
untitled-vi.jpg

Ok, my turn :p

#1 Quintessence of my last holiday - Eeeeeeenjoying!

00002234jz2.jpg

#2 Cake or cigar? cake or cigar? All in one time with one hand!
ps. Im proud of this pic, exactly with ocasion where it was made - my cigar board FIRST polish herf (there were like... 35 users! :) )

dscf3944os2.jpg

#3 "and go wild making a complete fool of yourself"

00002233zo1.jpg

Nate - Congratulations on the marriage and thank you for the generous contest. Here is a picture of my mug smoking a RyJ Short Churchill over the summer at a crab feast here in Maryland. Note the large nose themes that also match my regular signature and giant nose.

n413099_33693483_5368.jpg

And here are my FOUR entries!

Carnival
gallery_3822_407_141418.jpg

Pinnochio
gallery_3822_407_61944.gif

Waitress
gallery_3822_407_35736.gif

In Space
gallery_3822_407_7408.gif

Topped because tomorrow is the deadline. Really everyone, do you want these bozos to win your cigars :laugh: !

I thought the contest was running until the 10th. I need to get to work. :D

So I thought I'd get a couple more in before the deadline. Here's more entries for me.
CigarHead.jpg

I don't have a bong, so I had to use my hookah as a prop... but ya'll get the idea. I call this one "Cigar Head... woah man!"

TheExorcist.jpg

These are the stairs from "The Exorcist" where the priest jumps out at the end. The actual house he jumps from has since been removed, but they're still pretty iconic. I couldn't help but wish I had had a Diablo to smoke for this and claim it had possessed me... but I guess a Cuba Aliados will do.

Chris

My oldest daughter surprised me and the cat enjoying a WOAM on the balcony in 32°F weather last night.

1001274ox3.jpg

In reference to Turkey Day this is how we do it SoCal Style smoking Padrons in the back yard working off the triptifan:

2089512612_b3e4505113_o.jpg

Left to right: Putz Mulligan, Putz's Brother Alex, Bob, Dad, Brother-in-law Mike

How many of you guys can say you shared a smoke with this guy.......................

gallery_2144_410_17392.jpg

gallery_2144_410_3589.jpg