• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest!

Congrats on the anny, Elliot.

Answer - Less than you would have liked and more than you should have...or in other words, 42.

43 (was gonna guess 42) would be my guess. Hopefully the next four months would be less hectic.

I have smoked just seven cigars during the prior four month period. As a result, 1.75 was the correct answer.

Congrats to switters with a guess of 1, and rectifythis with a guess of 2. Insight is also a winner with a guess of 0.67, because I like that he was the first to guess a non-whole number and a low number was likely based on my statement about being very busy. However, I am puzzled by the math used to arrive at this answer... :laugh:

Gentlemen, please pm me your addy's and I will get your prizes out shortly.

I have smoked just seven cigars during the prior four month period. As a result, 1.75 was the correct answer.

Congrats to switters with a guess of 1, and rectifythis with a guess of 2. Insight is also a winner with a guess of 0.67, because I like that he was the first to guess a non-whole number and a low number was likely based on my statement about being very busy. However, I am puzzled by the math used to arrive at this answer... :laugh:

Gentlemen, please pm me your addy's and I will get your prizes out shortly.
And i thought i knew you better. :laugh:

A very impressive package arrived today, thanks RRF! Every one of those sticks will be thoroughly enjoyed.

Back