• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Convinced My Wife...

stlboarder

So my 3 desktop humidors and my wine-o-dor are all full now. I was commenting to my wife that I'm going to buy another one. Then I thought, what the hell... I'll bring up getting a cabinet.

me: "You know... we should just bypass buying more humidors and just get a cabinet. It'll save us money further down the road. :whistling: Instead of a bunch of small ones, just one big one."

wife: "ok, sounds good"

me: ???

I honestly didn't expect her to go along with it. But it turns out I convinced her that I need to get a cabinet. I was rather proud of myself.

So where can I get the best deals?

Just know that you'll now be responsible for buying her the exact amount on shoes, purses, etc. Don't let the "ok, sounds good" fool you.

Just know that you'll now be responsible for buying her the exact amount on shoes, purses, etc. Don't let the "ok, sounds good" fool you.

LOL, aye, there's a hidden agenda there bro....no doubt.

But good news anyway.

Yeah, I asked if I could buy a $1000 dollar box of cigars once. She said, "Ok, sure! :D "

She then abruptly stated, "As long as I get a $1000 dollar pair of shoes..." <--Commence evil music...

Soon after your cabinet purchase, you'll see a charge to your credit card. It'll read Jimmy Choo's Boutique @ Madison Avenue.....that wound still hurts me

Wow.....she's GOOD!.....BTW, there'a a Nigerian doctor that won the Canadian lottery that needs your bank account info..... :laugh: :p ..... haha JK.....good deal on the cabinet

hahaha... yeah... I'm just waiting for the "payback". She's pretty level headed though (as much as a woman can be) so I don't think it'll be too bad. She really isn't into shoes and purses like most. Well... so far. I may have just jinxed myself. DAMN... :sign:

well s*t, if you get a cabinet out of it, its worth the payback! Assuming you guys share finances, given that you asked her before buying one, it will cost her just as much as it costs you.

I was told that if I buy another box of cigars, she gets a new pair of Manolos.

Just keep buying boxes and don't tel her :whistling:

I ran out of space in my humidor, and bought a vinotemp. I give my self about 3-4 months before I buy something big for my office. Everything gets delivered here either way.

Took her out shopping this Saturday, that means I was sitting in the lounge with my buddy and she was shopping with my buddy's wife :laugh:

Not surprised at all.........being the wife of a jarhead takes a special breed.......good on you for finding a keeper!

and let me know if you want to get rid of some of your smaller humi's........am always in the market to upgrade!

That may be it. She just knows I am going to get what I want either way and she should just go with it or "be drug through the mud" so to speak.

You sir have the power of persuasion and you did'nt even know it don't you love when you tell the wife I think this is the best route and she just goes with it!! Alot better than just doing it like I do and have to deal with her later. Nice score bro! :thumbs:

It WAS nice. That usually doesn't happen though. She usually tries to argue with me and then I end up being correct to begin with so we do what I said in the first place. Very tiring... I think I need to go smoke a cigar just thinking about that.

It WAS nice. That usually doesn't happen though. She usually tries to argue with me and then I end up being correct to begin with so we do what I said in the first place. Very tiring... I think I need to go smoke a cigar just thinking about that.

Unfortunately I know what you are talking about I could never count how many times I have argued with the wife about something knowing I am right and have to wait a day or so for her to come around. Very frustrating and it usually always happens that way, women and men are wired so differently..
Josh

Back