• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cool kids thing

LOCAL669

Here I am chilling out watching the Game 3 of the Phillies series and my two boys are passed out on the couch. One is covered by a Phillies blanket and the other by an Eagles blankie (opps). Just a cool site to see my little ones covered in there favorite teams. Life can't get much better than healthy children, good cigar and a lovely wife!! Enough of the mushy stuff now, LET'S GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!

Here I am chilling out watching the Game 3 of the Phillies series and my two boys are passed out on the couch. One is covered by a Phillies blanket and the other by an Eagles blankie (opps). Just a cool site to see my little ones covered in there favorite teams. Life can't get much better than healthy children, good cigar and a lovely wife!! Enough of the mushy stuff now, LET'S GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!
You can never have enough moments like these. I remember the first time I took Steven to a baseball game when he was 5, he wanted to know why the man throwing the ball was standing on a giant ant hill. :laugh:

You can't have too many of those moments that make you stop and say, "Man, life is good." Good for you!!!

Several years ago, Brian was acting particularly contrary one day. I'm ashamed and embarrassed to say that I lost my temper and told him to quit acting stupid. He looked at me with those suddenly innocent eys and without hesitation said 'I'm not acting!!!'.

It's become one of my catch phrases.

And yes he got hugged and all that from his wicked father.

Remind me to send your boys a Dodger blanket.

I remember those moments...

somewhere before the teenage years, as I dimly recall. ;)

Enjoy the moment, brother! :thumbs: