• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cool opus x sign

If they auctioned something like that over on CF "for the kids", some idiot would drop a bundle just fer braggin' rights.

If I could get it for a decent price, I'd buy it for a friend of mine who is almost finished with his new cigar shop/lounge (he loves Opus Xs). Somehow, I doubt it will go for a reasonable price tho...

I've seen that same light on ebay 2-3 times in the last couple of months. Not sure if it is the same seller though but it seems like quite a stretch from selling Anime to a Opus X light.

Actually I think if you read the ad he says he had three for sale and this is the last one.

I just went a looked at his past auctions, he sold two a while ago. One sold for 721.67 :0 and the other for 91.00!

man he sells lots of Anime :D

-matt

heh, glad I didn't bid on this -- my friend who owns the cigar shop has a few different ones, and they got 'em for free from Fuente.

The guy who is selling 'em probably did too.

moki said:
heh, glad I didn't bid on this -- my friend who owns the cigar shop has a few different ones, and they got 'em for free from Fuente.

The guy who is selling 'em probably did too.
I bet your right, I know cigarette companys give store's signs so why wouldnt cigar companys.

I hope I get some cool signs :)

-Matt

Forget the Opus X sign, I hope you get the Opus X cigars! :D

other1 said:
Forget the Opus X sign, I hope you get the Opus X cigars! :D
Ya I hope I can but everything Ive been hearing sounds like the company is very strick ect...

Well just have to see....

-matt