• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

/COPY:DATSOU /R:3 /W:5 /REG /NP /TEE

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Its 23:04 Do you know where your system admin is? :sign:

robocopy - copy for NTFS volumes attributes, ACLs, auditing etc, retry 3 times, wait 5 seconds between retrys, save in registry as default, don't display progress, display or log output

I looked at that and it was almost comforting to me that I understood it. It's scary because I couldn't wait to stop being a tech.

Well thats what I'm doing right now due to a server going tits up... its now 00:28 and I'm glad they let us drink beer at work :p

At least you don't have the mirror setting on...and deleting destination files... :whistling:

dont be mean and confuse the poor guy. Next thing you know, he'll just have a flashing prompt.

Not that it has anything to do with what you're working on, I still thought I would share. I saw this years ago and thought it was hilarious!

Basically the same thing I thought when I read your thread title! :laugh:

Rockwell's Retro Encabulator

Not that it has anything to do with what you're working on, I still thought I would share. I saw this years ago and thought it was hilarious!

Basically the same thing I thought when I read your thread title!
laugh.gif

Huh huh...he said 'dingle'!

At least you don't have the mirror setting on...and deleting destination files... :whistling:

No Gary... been doing this job for a few years now ;)

Basically the same thing I thought when I read your thread title! :laugh:

LOL Bookmarked!

just dcpromoed the new server into the domain... need to do some testing but it looks like I can go home in an hour or two lol