• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Corona Cigar Company Herf

Shiba

CP's Official Mortgage Broker
Hey guys... just wanted to see if you all wanted to plan a get together at the Town Park store once again sometime in January. Please share you thoughts and dates that are good for you. :)

Time to smoke!!! :)

Might wanna post it is in the Greater Orlando area, great selection of cigars at a decent price, have bottled beer and wine, and within a 5 minute drive of really good restaurants. :thumbs: I suggest January 14th. I am in as long as my doctor lets me out and about. First opportunity for a road trip in my newly acquired car. :D

Emo

can a girl get in on this too? or is this a guys night out ??
:whistling:

Greg,

Same place as in Cigar Shop or same parking area? :)

Corona Cigar works for me as they are the best in town.

Cheekie,

I have no problems with herfing with ya!

See you all there.

Brad

Got some buddies from work that may be joining us. Need to contact Joe and see if he wants to join us.

-Brad

Just back in town from vacation....Sounds like fun!

I'll plan on it. In the last couple of weeks, my wife has enjoyed a few cigars and might come as well.

Herfing in mixed company? I don't know......

Joe

Damn... I'm in town next week but I'm leaving on Saturday... But I'm sure that sometime or other during the week I will end up at Corona...

I should be there but it depends on a few things around here. I will let you all know for sure later in the week. Must be nice ot live 10 minutes from there and not an hour and a half :p

Shiba said:
I should be there but it depends on a few things around here. I will let you all know for sure later in the week. Must be nice ot live 10 minutes from there and not an hour and a half :p
[snapback]273616[/snapback]​

Dont bail on us now :) Just kidding I completely understand how things come up and as you said with being more than an hour away makes it even more difficult.

I hope to see you there.

Oh and its only a five minute walk for me :)

I have personal issues that prevent me from showing. Thank you for the invite. There is a possibility that I will be in town the end of Jan or begining of Feb.

Emo

I was hoping to make it that night. I'll be in Ft Lauderdale diving all weekend. I won't miss the next one!

Joe it looks like it's going to be me and you. I might have some co-workers and neighbors showing up. Can't gaurantee it with them making it but a fun time will be had. :)

No problem....Merry and I will probably go out to dinner and head over there around 7-8 pm .....

It looks like the get togethers we use to have Joe and I wish I was there now cause I'm startin' to not like this cold weather up here. One positive thing is that we only have 2 months of winter left....... :D :thumbs: :p

I did see this on the weekly Corona Cigar New letter so here it is. I did a cut and paste so I didn't anything wrong:

For those in Florida, mark your calander for January 28th and the Grand Opening of the Avo Lounge inside our New Store in Heathrow. Avo will be there in person playing the Corona Cigar Grand Piano.

Enjoy!!!

Hey, Charlie...we missed ya!

Merry and I managed to wander into the Corona Cigar store around 8:00pm. We met Brad (devilsmilk) there. The group (just the 3 of us) wasn't as big as a few of the get togethers we've had, but we had fun anyway. It turns out that Brad and I were both helicopter crewchiefs in the service! Me, back in the stoneage (the late 1970's), him more recently....

We talked cigars and helicopters (Merry was fascinated!). Avo came in about 8:30 and played the piano some.

Brad headed out about 9:00pm....a long day of work and 3 cigars catching up with him. Merry and I finished our cigars and head out soon after.

No big purchase for anybody, but still a fun time.

Merry smoked a Padron '26 #35 (what else?) and drank a dark Dos Equis.

I smoked a Perfomo Vintage Robusto and drank a Hurricane Reef (local beer).

Merry's cigar was very good (she said) and I enjoyed my first Perdomo Vintage.

Looking forward to the next time....

Cheers,
Joe

Back