• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cosentino "The Poet"

CasaSoho

New Englander at Heart
A enophile co-worker of mine, has been suggesting I give a bottle a try for awhile now. I do enjoy wine, especially good wine on the company dime. However, I have neither the time nor wallet to develop a hobby out of it. I've yet to try a meritage I didn't like. Has any tried this wine that wants to post their thoughts?

If it's on the companies dime try it and report back to us.

I ran through a tasting at Cosentino's in Napa last year and wasn't overly impressed with anything that I tried, not sure if we even tried the Poet.

:cool:

While I've seen this in print you are the first person I've ever seen use this in real life. Another made up marketing word for blended wines. :0

I've yet to try a meritage I didn't like. Has any tried this wine that wants to post their thoughts?

Funny you commented on that, I was actually debating whether I should use "Meritage" or not. However, as I have tried blended wines I didn't like, I figured I could be more specific. Last thing I was going for is sounding like a jackass. :blush:

While I've seen this in print you are the first person I've ever seen use this in real life. Another made up marketing word for blended wines. :0

I've yet to try a meritage I didn't like. Has any tried this wine that wants to post their thoughts?

Oh no! I'm paying for something created in a "contest". :0

You didn't sound like a jackass. at least to me. I hope someone can answer your original question.