• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Counterfeit Cubans: Exposed!

moki

el Presidente
Counterfeit cigars -- a new category on Vitolas.net, with two albums in it, the most interesting of which is Counterfeit Cubans: Exposed!, a CSI-esque investigation of fake Habanos by Wilkey Wong (aka "Ginseng").

As per usual, remember to click on each image to see the detailed info/description. Ginseng goes into excruciating detail on all of his investigations.

Hope it's helpful. Ginseng will be adding to it on a regular basis; his stash of fake Habanos is truly fearsome. :)

Great to see this on Vitolas. Wilkey did a hell of a job and Andrew's site just became that more educational to any one new to habanos. I can't wait to see more. :thumbs:

covercsimiamilh8.jpg

Thanks for the information. I read an article that said that the Canadian authorities who deal in fake Cubans say that over 60% of Cubans sold in Canada can be fake. Buyer beware!! :thumbs:

That's great! Looking forward to seeing what Wilkey thinks about the ones I sent him.
They'll be part of a major workup on counterfeit tubos. Your specimens are instrumental to that analysis. Thank you again for sharing them with me.

Wilkey

That's great! Looking forward to seeing what Wilkey thinks about the ones I sent him.
They'll be part of a major workup on counterfeit tubos. Your specimens are instrumental to that analysis. Thank you again for sharing them with me.

Wilkey

Would be willing to share some ERDM's I obtained not too long ago that I'm fairly certain are the equivalents of....ass and shit...rolled up and banded with ERDM labels. PM me your addy - would be glad to share.

Wilkey

Would be willing to share some ERDM's I obtained not too long ago that I'm fairly certain are the equivalents of....ass and shit...rolled up and banded with ERDM labels. PM me your addy - would be glad to share.
PM coming your way. Thanks!

Wilkey

Wilkey

PM coming your way. Thanks!

Wilkey

Wilkey -

Shipped them out this morning. You should have gotten the DC in your "inbox." One thing I should mention as well, the warranty seal on the box in which they came is a little suspect as well (as if the sticks weren't bad enough). Looking forward to getting your take on these.

Back