• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coventry Cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've known about your blog for months, just because I only am a member here, doesn't mean I don't browse the other cigar forums.

I've known about your blog for months, just because I only am a member here, doesn't mean I don't browse the other cigar forums.

It's not "my" blog wurm. Are you trolling again? ???

:rolleyes: Of course I am Bill. What else could it be...

Sorry I didn't place the word blog in "" for you.

You always take everything so personal, I really feel sorry for you sometimes.

It's not "my" blog wurm. Are you trolling again? ???

:rolleyes: Of course I am Bill. What else could it be...

Sorry I didn't place the word blog in "" for you.

What am I taking "personal" and why are you looking to make trouble? ???

LOL Yeah Bill, you are a politician alright, you can spin it with the best of them! :thumbs:, sorry amigo your not going to trap me this time.

See you in another thread, I was just trying to have a bit of fun with you Bill, sorry I should have known you would take it or spin it the wrong way.

Do you still beat your wife, Wurm?

Every day Bruce, at least twice ;)

LOL Yeah Bill, you are a politician alright, you can spin it with the best of them! :thumbs: , sorry amigo your not going to trap me this time.

See you in another thread, I was just trying to have a bit of fun with you Bill, sorry I should have known you would take it or spin it the wrong way.

You fixed one, but missed the other.

LOL Yeah Bill, you are a politician alright, you can spin it with the best of them! :thumbs: , sorry amigo your not going to trap me this time.

Crap, oh well it was worth a shot. And no Ekans, I have never laid my hands in anger on my wife, and after 20 years I am sure I never will.

Crap, oh well it was worth a shot. And no Ekans, I have never laid my hands in anger on my wife, and after 20 years I am sure I never will.

Did you do it for fun?

???

:sign:

not funny!

:(

<edit - smiley>

Did you do it for fun?

???

not funny!

:D

Well considering we have 2 kids... yes :p

[educational threadjack on]

Ekans,

The question "Do you still beat your wife" is an example of an unanswerable question, if forced to stick to yes or no. If yes, well, you still beat your wife, if no, well, it means you used to beat your wife. Also at times asked "have you stopped beating your wife" where, although reversed, the "yes" answer even mopre explicitly is an "admission" that you were at some time a wife-beater.
[educational threadjack off]

Ekans,

The question "Do you still beat your wife" is an example of an unanswerable question, if forced to stick to yes or no. If yes, well, you still beat your wife, if no, well, it means you used to beat your wife. Also at times asked "have you stopped beating your wife" where, although reversed, the "yes" answer even mopre explicitly is an "admission" that you were at some time a wife-beater.

Ekans,

:thumbs:

Its just like the question "Are you trolling again?" and probably the reason Bruce asked me.

This implies I am a troll whether I am or not. And is Hilarious considering the source.

Did you do it for fun?

???

not funny!

:D

Well considering we have 2 kids... yes :p

lmao!

LOL Yeah Bill, you are a politician alright, you can spin it with the best of them! :thumbs:, sorry amigo your not going to trap me this time.

How am I "spinning" anything? You posted this:
I asked you a question:
What am I taking "personal" and why are you looking to make trouble?
and you respond with this post.

It's pretty clear what you're doing here and now you're trying to back peddle your way out of it before Rod notices since you were warned about this type of behavior very recently.

Not good wurm, not good..........

How am I "spinning" anything? You posted this:
I asked you a question:
What am I taking "personal" and why are you looking to make trouble?
and you respond with this post.

It's pretty clear what you're doing here and now you're trying to back peddle your way out of it before Rod notices since you were warned about this type of behavior very recently.

Not good wurm, not good..........

I'm not trying to back out of anything, I will however refrain from trying to joke with you in the future. Unlike Wilkey and the moontrances, you show no sign of enjoying being ribbed.

Also let me leave you with a word of friendly advice, you should take it as a sign when someone hates you enough to take the time and effort to make a fake blog to smear your name. I don't hate you, far from it in fact. I don't understand why you are the way you are, and probably never will. But then again I don't put too much effort into it, I have much better things to do with my time.

Shawn

Also let me leave you with a word of friendly advice, you should take it as a sign when someone hates you enough to take the time and effort to make a fake blog to smear your name. I don't hate you, far from it in fact. I don't understand why you are the way you are, and probably never will. But then again I don't put too much effort into it, I have much better things to do with my time.

Shawn

Because someone makes a fake blog about someone means they hate that person??? Really... And just how would you know that? I would think whomever created that blog would know what the intent of the blog was...

Did you post something else in that blog lately??? :whistling:

If anyone's been following the drama over at StogieChat, a guy like Eric Turner, the site admin of that place is a likely candidate for creating this fake blog. Of course he denied that he did but considering his past track record of him being a proven liar and psychopath, odds are it was he or one of his buddies over there that created this blog. Now this doesn't surprise me there are obviously quite a few people on that board are unintellingent, ignorant dopes to begin with. :laugh:

Bill,

You know, I usually don't let what goes on at other boards spew over to CP, but I have seen the recent thread at StogieChat, and all I can say is that I'm quite shocked. Shocked at how a BUSINESS OWNER conducts himself online, publicly, for anyone to see. The references he makes towards homosexuals is appauling. Why he chooses to offend so many people is beyond me. I find the gay jokes to be WAY out of line, especially for a BUSINESS OWNER to be publishing such drivel on his BUSINESS WEBSITE. Can't be good for business. This is one person I would never associate with nor do business with.

The owner of StogieChat/TBS Cigars has A LOT to learn about how to appropriately behave in a social environemnt, let alone how to conduct business. Very sad indeed.

I agree Rod. That's one bookmark I can delete now.

Shawn

Because someone makes a fake blog about someone means they hate that person??? Really... And just how would you know that? I would think whomever created that blog would know what the intent of the blog was...

Did you post something else in that blog lately??? :whistling:

Considering I'm not a homo-phobe and don't consider being a homosexual something that makes one less of a person, I would of never thought of making a fake blog about Bill being one. And honestly wouldn't waste my time regardless.

You are now the one trolling George, I think it funny that Rod gives me a public warning (and that for helping another CP member being trolled by you guys), but continues to let you and the others cause as much trouble as you want. But hey its his board so its all cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.