• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-1 Pass

Well this class is certainly a quiet one! Seems we have nothing but nice students in here this term? ??? Let's get some activity going and have a Treasure Hunt! Let's get as much participation as we can in this. Keep an eye on the pass as I'll start it soon!

Yippee!!!!!!! Fun fun fun! And I haven't forgotten the pictures either. Just gotta take em! LOL

Don

Okay class, let's get this started!

Rules:
1. I'm going to open this one to all CP. There will be two treasures, one for the pass student and one for the non-pass participant who finds the treasure first.
2. Fairly simple, just follow each clue to find the Treasure.
3. There will be up to a 48 hour time limit placed at each clue, give or take a few hours if needed. This will hopefully give everyone a chance to keep up (some of us have to work, travel, baby sit, cook, clean, smoke stogies outside, etc.). If you can remember, copy me on PMs. Don't get left behind!!
4. Have fun!!

Here we go!!

In this forum you will find, a link of an inconspicuous kind. Not red or blue, brown or green. Not out in the open where it can be seen. It's a link so hidden, so delicately placed, you'd think it wasn't there, gone without a trace. To find the link you first must go, to the biggest of the baddest CP Ho'.

Hourglass.jpg
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day" Times a tickin' people, get going.

I looked through all of your posts since october and didn't find anything. Then I thought....Big and Bad....must be obvious, but something looked over. I knew it couldn't be text...then thought its probably a picture u can click on. Ho...I kinda interpreted that as part of the riddle. Then, I looked at the top of the page.

The Picture at the Top, is a link. Not a link of color or text. It's the most recognizable symbol of CP, the woman on the Cigar, The Biggest and the Baddest CP Ho' Its a picture so not many would think to look there. It has to be.
The answer, Im 99.9% confident, is simply the top of the forums. It is a link back to the forum home.

I think the point is to follow the clues one by one, finally arriving at "the treasure." I'm not sure we're supposed to be submitting answers for each clue. Can you confirm, Greg?

I think the point is to follow the clues one by one, finally arriving at "the treasure." I'm not sure we're supposed to be submitting answers for each clue. Can you confirm, Greg?

You are correct. You will want to try and get to the treasure first yourself, not give everyone else help to beat you to it. :D

BigJake, did you call the CP Lady a Ho? :laugh: :sign:

I'll give a hint later this evening...

Hint:

The "HO" is a he, not a she
Have to PM in order to see
Not like a post, or thing to dig
He has one hell of a gig

Hey guys....sorry for not being more active. Work has been pretty crazy lately as I work in the mortgage lending industry. I'll try and make time for the treasure hunt.

Hint:

The "HO" is a he, not a she
Have to PM in order to see
Not like a post, or thing to dig
He has one hell of a gig

48 hours is coming up tonight. Here's a last hint:

Ho, not as in post ho
Ho, not as in garden tool
Ho, as in send him a PM before it's too late!

Now if you can't figure that out... :laugh: