• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Business Cards

this sounds like a damn cool idear, if it gets off the ground you can count me in for a few.

K&P

Korean&Proud said:
this sounds like a damn cool idear, if it gets off the ground you can count me in for a few.

K&P
[snapback]228489[/snapback]​

Talk about bad publicity for CigarPass! :0 Link

Just finishing up the final design. It will be available for download by next week. I'm considering creating a couple of designs which you can choose from. I have not forgot about this project.

Thanks,
Rod

I am interested in this as well....

It has been a couple weeks since the last post... any news yet?

Rod said:
Just finishing up the final design. It will be available for download by next week. I'm considering creating a couple of designs which you can choose from. I have not forgot about this project.

Thanks,
Rod
[snapback]228548[/snapback]​

Thanks for the update Bob.

JK

AWESOME!!! Thanks Rod!!! Now I feel even more like a memeber of this community. Thanks again.

Cool, template #2 is now printed up.

Printed to perfection. I went with the Groucho one. Had to format a little to get it to line up. I think word 97 takes newer word formats and just chops it all up. Great job Rod.

Oh and if anyone does not have the means of printing off some for yourself let me know. I will get a few out too you. Thanks.

Cool idea, I was thinking of something more like -

businesscard2.gif

Kind of pulling from the site design...

Its was just a quick attempt in Photoshop, which I am totally a newbie at, so I'm sure others could do better. About $10 bucks to get 100 full-color cards, so maybe I'll get some...

:D