• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Chat Late Night Contest

Who will do more push-ups?

• Martin

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nicole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry Jadon- I didn't realize you were still logged in here's my original message....

So if Humboldtflyer's 5er is Backwoods- I've got some "FrontYards" that haven't been stepped in er.. rolled yet... Should be a great time ahead!!! GO NICOLE!!!

31 for Sober
12 for Drunk

And may I add that I really look forward to seeing that Nicole... Err, I mean video of the pushups. :laugh:

All Right! Firstly I appologize for letting this sit for so long. But the long awaited and anticipated push-ups will commence on Sunday during the say and I will post them late Sunday afternoon or into the evening (hopefully before football) don't worry I'm all over it! Get your guesses in!! :thumbs:

-Mike

It's definitely not going to be Sunday...I'm not coming up until Monday.

Sober: 28
Drunk: 5
Nicole will perform more pushups on the first round than the total of Martin's.

I'm gunna go with 32 sober, 9 drunk, and he's got her beat (when sober at least).
Chris

Martin.

I'll throw in a cheeseburger as a prize if Martin promises to eat it in one sitting. :laugh:

Damn Marty... she tripled yours. I was hopin you'd at least get to twenty... way to let me down.
btw, nice pants... :laugh:

I did better than expected...such is life.

Mayjack led the nite with 69
Brad had 64
Greg (Bush16thStone) did 30ish
Mike (Jimihendrix) destroyed with 15ish

It was a good time until the end of the nite :p. I'm never drinking again....

That's sad... just start tucking it under and wearing a dress, man...

That video gave me a kink in my neck.

Mathew, you're an amazingly huge pussy btw.

Martin consumed a record 3 1/2 beers before filming the last video. Hence such drunkeness.