• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP CONTEST: Cigar Photo Contest for June, 2012

Which picture is the best?

• BlindedByScience

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Kann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yojimbo

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Looking for Knowledge

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • petthefish

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • CigarMan Andy (1st picture)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BSneed51

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • seavita

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • MrAnderson41

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Backslide

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
How I will remember spring 2012

camera04052012023.jpg

No cigar in the picture
We are not allowed to show the contents of bombs. Just sayin'.
Lol I know but Rods contest rules required there be a cigar in the picture.. Doesn't need to be from the bomb

I was just joking around. I think that picture was taken during the war. Therefore no cigar.

Contest is now over. I will post the voting poll shortly.

Rod so you know, you have to vote for 2 different people, one on each list.

Yeah, you're right. The forum software doesn't allow for more than 10 choices, so I had to create two polls. Let's see who is in the lead 5 days from now.

Was my photo that bad? I don't see my name in the voting pool...

Hopefully I win via write-in votes! :laugh:

Looks like Mr Anderson is in the lead.

I'll leave this open until Friday...

Looks like Mr Anderson is in the lead.

I'll leave this open until Friday...

Can't believe that a picture I snapped and edited with my phone is actually in the lead. Thanks to everyone that has voted for me. It's tough going up against Charlie though.

i thought for sure i would pul the Tat whore vote......

Can't believe that a picture I snapped and edited with my phone is actually in the lead. Thanks to everyone that has voted for me. It's tough going up against Charlie though.

I think the lighting in your photo is really interesting. If you hadn't said you snapped it on your phone, I would have thought you had used Photo Shop to get that effect.

Well done!

Something tells me it was something like Instagram!

I think the lighting in your photo is really interesting. If you hadn't said you snapped it on your phone, I would have thought you had used Photo Shop to get that effect.

Well done!

I hope I didn't mislead anyone. I took the picture on my Galaxy Nexus and applied one of the standard filters that stock Android has in their photo edit feature in the gallery.

Well done!

I hope I didn't mislead anyone. I took the picture on my Galaxy Nexus and applied one of the standard filters that stock Android has in their photo edit feature in the gallery.

I still think it's a really interesting photo.