• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 2012 Tall Paul wins!

Got the Package Paul! Thanks bud. I know I still need to ship sticks to Gary, I;ll get that done today. Gary am I the only one?

Got the Package Paul! Thanks bud. I know I still need to ship sticks to Gary, I;ll get that done today. Gary am I the only one?

Um, yeah ya' fugger!!

I though I was losing my mind and had lost some sticks.

Damn!!

I'm charging you double. :p

G~

I was wondering the same thing Paul. League's been over for 3 weeks now and still no payouts.....

Seems like you two have raised the question I have been thinking. So I will just look here for updates.

Edit to add if this has not shipped yet, please wait until the 24th to ship to me.

Working in it.
Been swamped.
I'll get it out later this week, except Modo.
I'll wait on yours.
Sorry guys.
Um, Matt?
G~

If you're waiting on cigars, there's no need for you to apologize Gary.

I texted Matt to see whats up and he will be on tonight when he gets home from work. Hes having issues with getting on CP with his phone so he wanted me to give you guys the info.

His package went out today to you Gary DC#0311 2550 0002 8267 3500

Paul

Sorry guys'll bad. It went out today. I have been so busy I have taken on too much.
Sorry again.

I have every

Well, I should have been more on it keeping up with who sent what. I think I'm still short a few smokes or they got lost in the mail. Anyway, I made it right for everyone. Boxes are packed and ready to rock. If the winners would confirm a delivery address to me in a PM, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks guys!
...and sorry for the delay.
G~

Oops. Forgot it was "MiLK" day (as my daughter calls it).
The boxes are sitting in big cart at the post office today.
Maybe they'll fly tomorrow.
G~

I have every

Well, I should have been more on it keeping up with who sent what. I think I'm still short a few smokes or they got lost in the mail. Anyway, I made it right for everyone. Boxes are packed and ready to rock. If the winners would confirm a delivery address to me in a PM, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks guys!
...and sorry for the delay.
G~

Thank you again Gary. Did everyone send in their sticks?

Hard to say. I'm pretty sure I was missing one box but the only person I thought might have missed assured they were sent. I really have no way to check now. I suppose it's possible that they got co-mingled with my stuff by accident, but in any case, no worries. I got it covered. Humi needed a little house work anyway. Besides, another BOTL in another league has already paid it forward to me, so it works out.
There was one brother in the league though (who shall remain nameless) that only sent in three smokes instead of 6. I got your back too buddy. You owe me one. :p
Everyone sent some postage money too and that was big help. So nobody stress out about this. It all worked out. I'm happy to have helped.
Later,
G~

(edited for clarity)

There was one brother in the league though (who shall remain nameless) that only sent in three smokes instead of 6. I got your back too buddy. You owe me one. :p

Does this person know who they are??? That was months ago no, so my memory isn't exactly razor sharp and I can't remember what I sent in but I'm 99% certain it wasn't me. Either way I couldn't help the feeling of dread that rushed over me when I read this thinking I might have messed this up. I'd say you should kindly send a PM to the individual because it was likely an honest mistake and they should know that they owe you one.