• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 year 2011 Golfanatic is victorious!

I'm in the same boat as Jonesy. If the draft date/time ends up not working for me I'll gladly back out if someone else wants in, otherwise I'll just pre-rank my players and let yahoo auto-draft for me.

OK I will send the league an email later tonight to get addy info and such.
if you 6 new guys have any questions you can PM Sonuvabum, TPC, Golfanatic, or myself. These guys have played before and know the deal well.

Looking forward to some football!

I hate to take a spot that someone who played last year wants. I'd be more than happy to back out if that were the case. I don't want to be stepping on anyone's toes.

Thanks Anderson. Nice offer. Brian what say you?
Let me know what you guys work out. I might not be able to do anything for a few days as I'm on a trip.

Let me know what you guys work out. I might not be able to do anything for a few days as I'm on a trip.
??? I'm confused. I thought that I was number 9 and Brian was number 10. I understand Brian's post to mean that there may be others that participated last year but haven't been given priority over guys like myself that would be new to the league. If that is the case I'd be happy to give them my spot, but I'm not aware that any one has come forward those circumstances at least as of now.

If I'm wrong please let me know.

??? I'm confused. I thought that I was number 9 and Brian was number 10.

I was under the same impression last night when Matt said there were 9 already signed up and there was one more spot open. That's why I made it clear I couldn't sign up until today so I could have a spot. Nice offer MrAnderson, but you keep your spot. I had as much time to sign up as anyone else so I guess I can't bitch about my spot (like I said, I was under the impression last night I had one) besides, I'm running the other league so I'll still be playing.

I guess this was Matt's ploy to make sure I wasn't around to dominate (the regular season) again this year! :laugh:

I guess I didn't realize that Sonuvabum signed up. When I signed my team up and posted in the thread I was the ninth team so when Brian posted about it being messed up that guys that played last year weren't given priority I was confused because I though he was already in. I think I've got it now.

My offer still stands if anyone wished to take it. It's not that I don't want to play it's just that I feel bad for taking someone's spot.

I guess I didn't realize that Sonuvabum signed up. When I signed my team up and posted in the thread I was the ninth team so when Brian posted about it being messed up that guys that played last year weren't given priority I was confused because I though he was already in. I think I've got it now.

My offer still stands if anyone wished to take it. It's not that I don't want to play it's just that I feel bad for taking someone's spot.

No need to worry about it. You didn't take someone's spot, you signed up when you were supposed to. Like I said, I'm running my own ESPN league so I'm not concerned with it anymore. Thanks again for your generous offer though! Much appreciated.

Brian

Just following up on the draft date discussion.

Weekends work best for me, particularly Sunday nights, as I'm always home preparing for my work week....but since I'm about to have a kid, I'm going to be stuck home all weekend anyways. :thumbs:

The current date/ time will not work for me.

Well, being an old geezer who doesn't check things online for days at a time finally caught up with me. I missed the sign up and won't be back to serve as personal whipping boy to the other league members! :( (sorry Jonesy, you'll just have to find someone else to beat on this year! :laugh: ) Only have myself to blame, so that's the way the ash falls. Anyway, good luck to all the "veterans" and the same to the newcomers. Have a great year, guys and be sure to send those sticks in when you're supposed to! :laugh:

Well the dratf time is pretty much f*cked for me. That is the first full day of my vacation and I know that i wont be in front of a computer that early on Sunday night. I think I am going to back out of the league as I know I wold not be happy with autodraft.

Ok so I posted here and sent an e-mail to Matt that i would be dropping out of the league due to the draft date/time. That was 4 days ago and i havent heard anything back. If anyone wants my spot speak up!

Ok so I posted here and sent an e-mail to Matt that i would be dropping out of the league due to the draft date/time. That was 4 days ago and i havent heard anything back. If anyone wants my spot speak up!

I feel your pain Jim. He hasn't responded to any of my pm's either.

Back