• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 year 2011 Golfanatic is victorious!

Bummer! I lost both my FFL games this weekend by less than 10 combined points.
Rats!

Wow that's some close match ups! :whistling:

The Whopperettes

Black Pearls

Yeah buddy. It wasn't just you.
I lost my other league game by about 6 pts.
Sheesh!!
It's been a rough couple of weeks.

I feel your pain. :(

My smallest margin of defeat was .17 points against Jake.

My average margin of defeat for my 4 losses is 4.96 points per game.

Of course I've won some close one's too so it all evens out in the end I guess.

Rats!

What goes around comes around, I guess.

This week, I win both my leagues by a combined total of 5.13 points. Sheesh.

The real surprise though was winning one them with only 136 points. NO's Brees & Graham were both on a bye this week. I really had not much to work with.

See there Doc. Fitz gets a win for me. Sorry he couldn't do the same for you.

Rats!

What goes around comes around, I guess.

This week, I win both my leagues by a combined total of 5.13 points. Sheesh.

The real surprise though was winning one them with only 136 points. NO's Brees & Graham were both on a bye this week. I really had not much to work with.

See there Doc. Fitz gets a win for me. Sorry he couldn't do the same for you.

I wish it had been you I was playing against, Gary. I had that bum Fitzpatrick in another FFL and I just cut him. I signed J.P. Losman to take his spot on the roster! :laugh:

The playoff picture became a little bit more clear after last weeks games. RamHeads, Nucleon Plant 'Topes, Aggies, and Give In to Lust were all mathematically eliminated from the playoffs this week.

Black Pearls, Robustos and Modo all figure to have their playoff spots wrapped although none of officially clinched a spot so they'll have to avoid complete meltdowns in the coming weeks.

That leaves the Whopperettes, I'm Better Than You! and the Blood Thirsty OJ's all vying for the fourth and final playoff spot. Realistically Blood Thirsty OJ's doesn't stand much of a chance and would need a lot of help from the Whopperettes and I'm Better Than You! to have a shot (BTOJ would have to with their final 2 AND have either Whopperettes or IBTY lose both of their final 2 AND then he would still have to outscore whichever of those two teams lost their final 2 just to win the tie-breaker). That being said it's all going to come down to these final two weeks for the Whopperettes and IBTY to decide who gets the final playoff spot. The games to watch this week will be the 'Topes vs. the Whopperettes and IBTY vs. the Black Pearls. You can guarantee that I'll do my best to play the role of spoiler this week.

Congratulations to all those still in contention. I know I had a lot of fun this year playing in the league with all of you.

The playoff picture became a little bit more clear after last weeks games. RamHeads, Nucleon Plant 'Topes, Aggies, and Give In to Lust were all mathematically eliminated from the playoffs this week.

Black Pearls, Robustos and Modo all figure to have their playoff spots wrapped although none of officially clinched a spot so they'll have to avoid complete meltdowns in the coming weeks.

That leaves the Whopperettes, I'm Better Than You! and the Blood Thirsty OJ's all vying for the fourth and final playoff spot. Realistically Blood Thirsty OJ's doesn't stand much of a chance and would need a lot of help from the Whopperettes and I'm Better Than You! to have a shot (BTOJ would have to with their final 2 AND have either Whopperettes or IBTY lose both of their final 2 AND then he would still have to outscore whichever of those two teams lost their final 2 just to win the tie-breaker). That being said it's all going to come down to these final two weeks for the Whopperettes and IBTY to decide who gets the final playoff spot. The games to watch this week will be the 'Topes vs. the Whopperettes and IBTY vs. the Black Pearls. You can guarantee that I'll do my best to play the role of spoiler this week.

Congratulations to all those still in contention. I know I had a lot of fun this year playing in the league with all of you.
shhhh, I am trying to blend in.

I have to say I have had tons of fun this year! This is my first ever league and I understand the obsession now. Thank you for letting me play.

Congratulations to Modo and the Black Pearls who both clinched playoff spots after last weeks action. The race for the final two playoff spots got a little bit more crowded with an unexpected loss by the Robusto's and the 'Topes upset victory of ther Whopperettes. The 'Topes were able to came back from being down 36.13 heading into MNF matchup between the Chargers and the Jaguars and were able to win by 6.65 thanks to the strong performance of Maurice Jones-Drew in that game.

Meanwhile, it looks like the Robusto's will have their hands full trying to hold onto a playoff spot as they face the top team in the league, the Black Pearls and we'll see if the Blood Thirsty OJ's can play the spoiler this week and really muddy up the waters as they play I'm Better Than You.

Last but not least, the Whopperette's need some help this week to get back into the playoff picture this week. They'll need to win what looks to be a manageable game against Give In to Lust as well as hope for a loss by either IBTY or the Robusto's to force a tie-breaker (which they'd win at this point in time based on Tot. Points For).

"manageable game against Give In To Lust" ?? ???

What a beat down. Good Luck to the guys that make the playoffs!

I enjoyed the season. Looking forward to next year. :thumbs:

I figured the Robustos had a good chance for the upset but never expected the Black Pearls to do so well with last minute waiver wire additions from the likes of the Seattle Seahawks. Give In To The Lust's upset win over Whopperettes was totally unexpected. I guess this supports the old adage, "on any given Sunday..."!

In any case, kudos to every team in the league for an exciting and competitive season. Congratulations, guys!

Now on to the playoffs. Anything can happen and it 's dangerous to predict, but the early line has to have Modo winning it all based on their late season dominance. Time will tell!

Guess I did finish last...shit.

Had a 4 game mid season surge/ streak....and still come in last.

Guess I did finish last...shit.

Had a 4 game mid season surge/ streak....and still come in last.

Despair not, Jake. In the grand tradition of this particular league, the last-place finisher is the beneficiary of the ultimate playoff winner's generosity. I speak from experience as the cellar-dweller from Year One when Sonuvabum was the winner. When I made it to the top of the heap the next year, I did my best to uphold the tradition and I'm sure last year's winner did likewise. A reward for your good-sportsmanship and never-say-die attitude will come your way in a few weeks.

Anyway, you had some great wins this year coming back from a disastrous start and as I recall one of those wins came at my expense! :laugh:

Now on to the playoffs. Anything can happen and it 's dangerous to predict, but the early line has to have Modo winning it all based on their late season dominance. Time will tell!

IBTY has been on a roll. I would have much rather played you Doc then him! I am not liking my round 1 playoff match up or my chances.

But again, I can not say thanks enough on how fun this has been. For this first FF league ever done in my book, this was a blast and felt I did pretty good.