• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Herf @ Bo's Cigars in Long Beach Saturday Nov 21st!

Thanks again guys for putting this together! Had a very fun time and I always enjoy meeting new CP'ers! Great to meet you all and I hope to see you on Wednesday in Monrovia!

- Jeff

BTW, Rod, what happened? No show? Dude.

Thanks to CRQuarto for putting on a great event. Had a great time meeting CP folks and smoking some great cigars. Congratulations Souldog on winning the box of Oliva V Maduros! Same place next year?

Thanks to CRQuarto for putting on a great event. Had a great time meeting CP folks and smoking some great cigars. Congratulations Souldog on winning the box of Oliva V Maduros! Same place next year?

Shant was instrumental and my copilot in setting this up, don't let him fly under the radar! ;). Also, I have to thank Jon and Stogie13 for the help in getting the stuff set up that afternoon.

As for next year, absolutely. I fully intend on making this an annual thing, with a spattering of other herfs there! :laugh:

I had a great time... Thanks for the fun time and it was nice putting faces to the names.

Had a great time! It was cool to meet everyone. Charles and John, it was good to finally put faces to the the names.

I learned alot that night. I learned that cats will allways land on their feet when dropped but if you toss them in the air too many times foam starts coming out of their mouths.
sad.gif

I learned that Nair will not remove all the hair from your ass but duct tape can be used to take off what is left behind.
ohmy.gif

I learned that hookers in T.J. aren't allways what they seem to be.
unsure.gif

And last but not least I learned that to some it's considered "stalking" but to others it's considered "being a conscientious American".
whistling.gif

Anyway, thanks again Charles for putting this together and let Bo know that we appreciate his hospitality. Can't wait for the next one.
cool.gif

Hey sorry I wasnt able to make it.
I eneded up jumpin on a friends boat thursday night and went to Catalina for the weekend, fishin lobsters.
Thanks again for the hospitality and putting this together.
Glad you all had a good time

I want to thank everyone that was able to make it to our first herf.I had a rather enjoyable time meeting fellow members. Thank you Souldog and Stoggie for helping Charles during the set up. I have been sick since last Wednesday and I was able to get a cat nap while you guys helped. Also a personal thank you to Gavin and The Black Cloud for their awesome gift/cigar bomb. Gavin, the gift sticks are sublime and I greatly appreciate your tastes in cigars. The Black Cloud, awesome to have finally met you as well your retaliation bomb was great to say the least. I will enjoy the stick as well as the calendar. I think I may need to scan the photos and share the Ice Girls with the community :laugh: .

I want to thank everyone that was able to make it to our first herf.I had a rather enjoyable time meeting fellow members. Thank you Souldog and Stoggie for helping Charles during the set up. I have been sick since last Wednesday and I was able to get a cat nap while you guys helped. Also a personal thank you to Gavin and The Black Cloud for their awesome gift/cigar bomb. Gavin, the gift sticks are sublime and I greatly appreciate your tastes in cigars. The Black Cloud, awesome to have finally met you as well your retaliation bomb was great to say the least. I will enjoy the stick as well as the calendar. I think I may need to scan the photos and share the Ice Girls with the community :laugh: .
My pleasure, brother. I'm just paying forward the bomb from Souldog!

My pleasure, brother. I'm just paying forward the bomb from Souldog!

That has got me thinking it is time to plan for the next victim. Charles! We need to talk :0