• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP members by state

I am in the Great State of Maine! I would guess I am it though. :lookup:

Roseysman said:
Hmmmmm gonna have to start recruiting, get somemore New Englanders in here :p
For what it's worth I live in Hawaii, but I'm from Connecticut. :p

Bill

Spidey said:
I am in the Great State of Maine! I would guess I am it though. :lookup:
aaaaaaaaYUP :D

"How's the chowda Bobby?" :sign:

"I live in Maine that's way up here
I wear hats with flaps on the ears
If you want directions you better stand clear
'cause I'll tell you 'Ya can't get there from here'"

Those are a few lines from a song called "L.L. Cool Bean" written by a Boston based band from the 1980's called "The Fools" they did "Psycho Chicken". The Fools are just about my favorite band of all time but the broke up in 1997 :(

All kidding aside Spidey, Maine is one cool place, I love it up there :thumbs:

Rosey and I are sure glad ot have another New Englander here :)

Those lines sound about right. Lol. Sounds like I may need to convince My fellow New Englanders over at CF to come over here too.

Shadow and I live in West Virginia, but I think there may be one or two others from the state.

Bacchus

gatorsmg said:
If we attack on two fronts Texas could easily be defeated and then on to California. Of course (like the Highlander) there can be only one dominant state so us Floridians would have to take you guys out when we're through :sneaky:
Ya'll can't count... so the total count on Florida is probably closer to 6 or 7. :D :p :sign:

I'm from Texas too, don't forget about me. :D :D

And there's another newbie from Texas too, McKinney I think.

Connecticut is where they grow tobacco for cigars only. Husky country. Busy dangerous highways.

JOE.M. said:
coventrycat86 said:
New Mexico 2 (no Joe.M you are NOT the only one :p )
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! There may be one more... But it's alllllllllllllllllllllllllll about me! :angry:

:p
I was in the men's room at a restaurant on Sunday and written on the wall was:

"It's all about Joe"

Looks like some of Joe.M.'s fan club has been in Connecticut recently :p
Shadow and I live in West Virginia, but I think there may be one or two others from the state.

Bacchus
I don't think we have anyone else active from WVA besides BACCHUS & Shadow
Well from the great state of Washington we have not only myself but

Bat_Chief (over on the other side of the pond)
Tony Bones (in Seattle proper)

and there are at least 2 more if I am not mistakin
benjiev
Tony Bones
Bat_Chief (or Asst_Chief :D )
nic
and two "old timers" (didn't wanna say "FOG" since one is a lady):p
Paul S
shadowryder1

The 7th is tschoon but I think he don't like us too much anymore :0 so I did not include him in the count nor did I include BurntFingers since he disappeared long ago. Deb (shadowryder1) reappeared in January of 2004 then left us again :(

coventrycat86 said:
Looks like some of Joe.M.'s fan club has been in Connecticut recently :p
That was no fan club... That was me :( Sorry... I like to doodle when I'm on the can.

:p

Hey CC, I'm representing Nevada, I'm from Vegas. Why do I feel like I just introduced myself on tv at the Miss Whatever Contest? Also, need to add CigarRuss to CA. :D Gregor

WOW, gregor22, I don't know how I missed you, sorry about that :0 Also thanks for reminding me about Cigaruss as I did not have him on my "acitve" list either.

I'll update my first post to reflect this :thumbs:

I see im not on the list. Georgia boy here, and proud of it!
Bryan :thumbs:

Add Habano Dreamin for FL :thumbs: That Pulls us ahead of the Republic of Texas. :p

Emo

You might wanna take that empty Mississippi space and add me to it.... YAY!!! The first Mississippian on CP. I feel so honored and privelaged!!! :thumbs: :p

You got it Clifford V Murphy, IV :thumbs:

(Gee, how did you come up with your screen name I wonder) :D