• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP members by state

WOW...someone was digging way back in the old posts :laugh:

I guess it was a little too ambitious to keep an updated list of all active members by state. Although, CoventryCat probably has a list that is pretty damn close.

I want an interactive map of the country so when I click a state a list of all members in that state pops up. Get on it CC :laugh:

gatorsmg said:
WOW...someone was digging way back in the old posts :laugh:

I guess it was a little too ambitious to keep an updated list of all active members by state. Although, CoventryCat probably has a list that is pretty damn close.

I want an interactive map of the country so when I click a state a list of all members in that state pops up. Get on it CC :laugh:
[snapback]174657[/snapback]​

This would be very nice, but who will run it? :whistling:

Only CC could spell all the states right anyways! :sign:

Idaho has checked in since the original post! Although I have lived in the following States as well:

Georgia (8 years - born in Rome)

North Carolina (4 years in Asheville and 4 years in Fayettevile)

West Virginia (7 years in Charles Town - my dad and a brother still live there)

California (8 years in San Jose)

Massachusetts (1 year at Ft Devens)

Idaho the last 10 years.

RI-thats Rhode Island, which really isn;t an island, although Block Island, RI is an island and Newport is an island and..... :p

Hey CC add INFLATUS to Indiana. There are others also but inactive from I can tell.