• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Stickers in stock - $1/ea

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Back by popular demand, the CP Sticker. What better way to show off your travel humidor than by sticking on a glossy CP decal?

2" wide x 2 1/2" tall printed in high quality color with a glossy finish. I've had mine on my travel humidor for years and it still looks new.

$1/ea.

gallery_2_1_3867.png

For anyone who wants stickers, please send $1/sticker to:

CIGAR PASS
1997 MUIRFIELD AVE
UPLAND, CA 91784

Please include a SASE.

Perfect timing Rod! I know that lots of CPers we checking out the sticker I have on my traveldor at the QSH!

Back by popular demand, the CP Sticker. What better way to show off your travel humidor than by sticking on a glossy CP decal?

2" wide x 2 1/2" tall printed in high quality color with a glossy finish. I've had mine on my travel humidor for years and it still looks new.

$1/ea.

gallery_2_1_3867.png

Email rod@cigarpass.com for details.

Couldn't agree more... I will be picking some more up in a couple days. Thanks Rod !!

Rod has to mail those in a plain, brown envelope.

<edit> monies sent!

Please don't PM me for the stickers, please email me. :)

Thank you.

All those who have sent in your dollars, your stickers have been shipped. Thanks! :D

For anyone who wants stickers, please send $1/sticker to:

ROD LINSALATO
1997 MUIRFIELD AVE
UPLAND, CA 91784

Please include a SASE.

Thanks,
Rod

I would like to stick one on the front window of the local American Cancer Society? Is that the same as smoking in front of them to win the contest? :laugh:

Rod, the stickers arrived! Stuck one on my new laptop!

Thanks!

Rod...thanks for the stickers. Got them in the mail over the weekend. Much appreciated.

Same one?

Can you get them so that 'she' can be taken off with no black?