• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Webmail - are you interested?

Would you be interested in Cigar Pass Webmail?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Webmail is much like yahoo mail or hotmail, however it is intended for members of CP.

I want to get a feel for how many would be interested, so please vote. Since the cost to impliment a webmail system here is not free for me, there will be a small donation requested to sign up for webmail (very small, nothing big, promise). The donation will simply goto maintaining the webmail system and the CP servers.

Please vote!

Thanks,
Rod

I've got military mail, Yahoo mail, work mail and home mail. I think that's enough for me.

I agree. It's a good idea, but I already have work, yahoo, gmail, and home :D

I have to agree. I have all the e-mail accounts I need....and then some.

I fifth what the others said, I've just been trying to consolidate emails, but I wouldn't mind a similar thing to make the PM boxes hold more, I like to save important ones, and it is always filling up. :)

Another email account isn't necessary for me either. :)

But can we have business cards made up with the CigarPass logo and titles like "Official Cigar Board Member Representive" to gives us cred with our local smoke shop ? ;)

:sign: :sign: :sign:

texasaggie said:
...but I wouldn't mind a similar thing to make the PM boxes hold more, I like to save important ones, and it is always filling up. :)
I agree with this. I'd gladly send a small payment to increae my PM box size :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie

I would be slightly intrested in a cigarpass e-mail... All the guys that posted naa
are right though we really don't need one. It would be alot better if you could just update the PM system give it a little more space and maybe some more functionality. It would be cool to be able to read my pm's in my personal email.
or even cooler to be able to send CP mail through my e-mail account. If I could do that then I would be able to do just about everything through my cell phone. Now that would be great.

MilesMingusMonk said:
Another email account isn't necessary for me either. :)

But can we have business cards made up with the CigarPass logo and titles like "Official Cigar Board Member Representive" to gives us cred with our local smoke shop ? ;)

:sign: :sign: :sign:
You can do that anytime for free with vistaprint.com ;)
You MUST get at least one email a week or a pop up about every ten minutes from these guys: :p

"500 Business cards for FREE" (only pay $5.00 shipping)

ohhhhh another Idea maybe a CP integrated IM/PM+/Chat function Ive seen a few really good programs around that do all of this.

Great idea but most of us have a sufficient amount of mailboxes to do our business with.
Thanks anyway

Backslide420 said:
ohhhhh another Idea maybe a CP integrated IM/PM+/Chat function Ive seen a few really good programs around that do all of this.
That would be really cool :) .

I don't need it personally but it's a great idea for those who may not have mutiple email accounts!!

:D

Looks like it won't be worth while.

I'll look into something else. Thanks for the suggestions...

What happen to the new home page? ???