• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Year 5 we are full!

Doc Wylie said:
So, basically, I need a 50 point night from LeSean McCoy tonight.
Yes....yes you do. Sorry, Jordy Nelson went crazy last night.

For the life of me I still can't figure out how this waiver wire order works. There are  at least 4 teams in front of me with better records, yet I'm 9th out of 10 teams on the list.

Is Brian still manually doing this?

ironpeddler said:
For the life of me I still can't figure out how this waiver wire order works. There are  at least 4 teams in front of me with better records, yet I'm 9th out of 10 teams on the list.

Is Brian still manually doing this?
Yep, still manually setting the waiver order. It won't change to the "worst goes first" until next year.

Man the number of just missed losses I've had this year in a few leagues is amazing! Ah well. I still have fun managing the team anyways. :)  

{tpc} said:
Man the number of just missed losses I've had this year in a few leagues is amazing! Ah well. I still have fun managing the team anyways. :)
Horseshoesandhandgrenades_zpsc3c72685.jpg

BigJake6904 said:
My bench this week though...ugh...

Your bench looked fine to me Jake....actually a bit better than your starting lineup. Nice work bro... :laugh:

But them again, no one would have picked those bench guys over your starters...not unless you had a crystal ball. 

ironpeddler said:

My bench this week though...ugh...

Your bench looked fine to me Jake....actually a bit better than your starting lineup. Nice work bro... :laugh:

But them again, no one would have picked those bench guys over your starters...not unless you had a crystal ball. 

I've been playing Hopkins a lot....him and Evans were HUGE value pickups for me. 

Well good luck to you all in the winners bracket! So much for me defending my title, I tried but came up short I guess.

Brian told me yesterday that we went back to the default ESPN playoff format and we still have two more weeks to play before the Playoffs start!

Yep,,,and all the top teams will be clashing over the next two weeks leaving those that are 1 game back a solid chance.

I wish I would have realized this prior to starting the players I did last night...then again those stiffs didn't do too bad!!!