• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 5

Yep, that is my local post office. This isn't the first problem I have had with them. I will try to get it straightened out.

Well at least we know it got there. Got my fingers (and toes) crossed that you're able to get it, will be a huge relief!

Do you happen to know if you have a substitue mailperson? I know when we had one for a month, it was like the pony express. :/

THE PACKAGE HAS LANDED

Rest assured the pass is now in my possession and I will get it back out tomorrow (Friday). The guy working the counter at the post office and his supervisor had no explanation for why the package was not delivered. When I told them I never received a notice, they just shrugged their shoulders.

Personally, I am tired of working with USPS, but I want to make sure that everyone is okay with me using another service (most likely FedEx) before I ship the package out.

Excellent news. Damn USPS always dropping the ball...or pass in this case :sign:

You have no idea how much I needed this good news!! WOO HOO!! :D

Okay. I'm better now. Absolutely go with whatever carrier you want.

Edit to add....HOLY CRAP!! I Just realized I passed my 5,000th post!! Wow.

Wooooooo!!! Great to hear that the pass is in good hands again. And congrats Greg on your 5k milestone.

Now I can go unpack that "backup pass". :)

Woohoo! Good news! :D

Good to see this thing back on track! I may use FedEx as well, I have an office right around the corner from me. Just think, the government has been delivering mail for a looooong time, and they still suck. Just think of what else they want to run! :laugh:

Outstanding!! And congratulations to Greg on 5k posts!

I don't have a FedEx/UPS shipping point in my town that doesn't charge an arm and a leg. But I always go to the PO for shipping. Anyone know if USPS is having problems with in house DC's or just Click-n-Ship?

All dc suck right now.
Glad to see the pass back on the road. I was starting to think we had been pillaged by pirates!:laugh:

Glad we're back to having fun again, PHEW! that was almost a "WHY US???" kind of moment.
laugh.gif

I may use FED-EX too if the USPS is still phuckin' around with their website. We'll see how it pans out.

Owrite! now where are we on the next guy after Mr. Hogan?

Understood with grace and...understanding :laugh:

Lets make it look like this: :D

T El Rey del Mundo Flor de Llaneza - $5.38 P- AVO No. 3 Nat $5.63

T- LFD Double Pres $7.19 P- La Aurora Perferidos Corojo #2 $7.56

P Oliva V Double Toro.
P Torano Virtuoso Churchill
P Casa Manga double Toro
P Ashtorn VSG Beli ROUND (Yeah I said it) :laugh:

**I will Edit this post to add a few more puts as well, I am at work**

Looks like we're down to getting these approved.

Understood with grace and...understanding
laugh.gif

Lets make it look like this:
biggrin.gif

T El Rey del Mundo Flor de Llaneza - $5.38 P- AVO No. 3 Nat $5.63

T- LFD Double Pres $7.19 P- La Aurora Perferidos Corojo #2 $7.56

P Oliva V Double Toro.
P Torano Virtuoso Churchill
P Casa Manga double Toro
P Ashtorn VSG Beli ROUND (Yeah I said it)
laugh.gif

**I will Edit this post to add a few more puts as well, I am at work**

Looks like we're down to getting these approved.

When did I miss that one?! Holy Shiite Batman, that is gonna cause some utter scrambling around here!
sign.gif