• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Crash

Cheekie

Yeah fuggers, I am still around!
I just watched " Crash" has anyone else seen this movie? Rather controversial and very gritty in my opinion.
Would like to know what everyone thinks.

I haven't watched it yet, but my friend has told me that it was really good. I might watch it this weekend.

What... movie reviews? Does this look like "MoviePass" to you? Take your DVD and beat it!

With that said, no. Haven't seen it yet. Heard it was good. :p

vewyphishy said:
What... movie reviews? Does this look like "MoviePass" to you? Take your DVD and beat it!

With that said, no. Haven't seen it yet. Heard it was good. :p
[snapback]245425[/snapback]​

I will remember that next time you need some leg work done to find some enamel colibri lighter, freak!
WIth that said, you should see it. Some one of your high caliber sarcasm will enjoy it very much !

fish always get caught by thier mouths! :p

I have wanted to see it, but didn't get the chance

One of the best movies I've seen in recent years. Good characters, storyline, music. This movie makes you think ... not just mindless entertainment.

BrownDevil said:
vewyphishy said:
Take your DVD and beat it!

:whistling:
[snapback]245444[/snapback]​

Brown-
Should I take that as you would like to be beaten with a DVD?
If so hun, two things I must explain. I am happily attached, thus I am unable to do so and I do not believe in safe words!! LOL

Cheekie said:
I just watched " Crash" has anyone else seen this movie? Rather controversial and very gritty in my opinion.
Would like to know what everyone thinks.
[snapback]245393[/snapback]​

Check this out . .

here

Great movie. When I picked it up I had no idea what it was about, it's very thought provoking.

tedski said:
One of the best movies I've seen in recent years. Good characters, storyline, music. This movie makes you think ... not just mindless entertainment.
[snapback]245459[/snapback]​
Couldn't have said it better myself :D
Now with that said, get off your lazy a$$es and go rent it. You won't be disappointed :laugh:

Cheekie said:
BrownDevil said:
vewyphishy said:
Take your DVD and beat it!

:whistling:
[snapback]245444[/snapback]​

Brown-
Should I take that as you would like to be beaten with a DVD?
If so hun, two things I must explain. I am happily attached, thus I am unable to do so and I do not believe in safe words!! LOL
[snapback]245464[/snapback]​

LOL, no I just got done with an entire thread about DVD burning...and it just so happens that I burned Crash last night :laugh:

Saw it last night - not bad. Seemed like a typical Hollywood over-dramatization of racial prejudice, although they did do a good job of balancing the racial hatred instead of making it look one sided. Matt Dillon's reaction to the twist at the end was well done even though it was predictable (he does play a great creepy/scumbag type), but the rest was just obvious after the "gaurdian Angel" scene.

Is the one about Blaine's friend from Pretty in Pink who's all grown up and takes...who is it?...Holly Hunter?...around as she has sex in the backseats of cars and then crashes?

two thumbs up! (left and right thumb)

Was a good movie, graphic, and a bit different, but worth burning, oops, i mean renting :D

i enjoyed it. The dialogue was better than even a lot of other "independent" movies.
I enjoyed the twists and ironic turns.

If you guys like this movie's atmosphere, watch "Millions" and "Hooligans".

I'm a film freak.

Cheekie said:
fish always get caught by thier mouths! :p
[snapback]245434[/snapback]​

Um... no they don't! :laugh:

But I've not seen this either- crap, I never saw Office Space from the other thread... sounds like a good firehouse movie tho...

fat fingers edit...

MiamiCubano said:
Is the one about Blaine's friend from Pretty in Pink who's all grown up and takes...who is it?...Holly Hunter?...around as she has sex in the backseats of cars and then crashes?
[snapback]245574[/snapback]​

I think they are talking abou the movie with Don Cheadle...not the one with James spader

IgwanaRob said:
Saw it last night - not bad. Seemed like a typical Hollywood over-dramatization of racial prejudice, although they did do a good job of balancing the racial hatred instead of making it look one sided. Matt Dillon's reaction to the twist at the end was well done even though it was predictable (he does play a great creepy/scumbag type), but the rest was just obvious after the "gaurdian Angel" scene.
[snapback]245566[/snapback]​

The guardian angel scene made me cry- Normally I do not get all emotional but as a parent I feel for the parents. But having a Persian/ Arabic/ and Latin side those characters spoke to my soul the most.