• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Criolla 98

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
Been waiting to long to try this one. Power smoked it during rush hour on the way home.

Excellent full body nutty flavor, however the burn was a bit off and the smoke was IMHO rather anemic and not so smooth. Good smoke for around $4 though.

Also I had a Buccanero Full Sail, much better all around,Maybe why it costs twice as much though

No! You're not supposed to power smoke a Criollo (or in fact, any premium cigar)! It may be a matter of opinion but one should find the time to savor the cigar.

I tried the CAO Criollo. It is one of my favorite cigars. Slowly drawn and smoked in a RELAXED atmosphere, it provides for a smooth but slightly spicy smoke. Draw was great and provided an excellent finish and resonant lingering aftertaste that quite frankly, tasted pretty good!

nice post catman.

Now, do us the pleasure of posting an introduction so we can learn more about you in the Lobby and filling in the profile some.
:D
Also, welcome to the site.

:thumbs:

I've had the Alec Bradley Criollo, an excellent cigar for $4. I found the burn to be excellent on mine-I agree with the smoke issue, not as full as I'd like, but a good $4 domestically available stick.

:thumbs: Toaster