• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CSB beli.

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
I stopped by LaLuna this past Saturday to say hi to Gael and have a smoke. He recently started carrying a line of cigars made by a company his friend owns called CSB (Cuban Style Bundles) so he gave me one to try.

A few thoughts on the stick:

They are a Nicaraguan stick and had a very "Nicaraguan taste". I gave one to a friend of mine to smoke the other day to see what he thought and he said "it's a lot like the flavor of a Padron only not as strong and less after taste". The construction was pretty good and it was soft when squeezed. The pre-light aroma was as expected from a Nicaraguan cigar and it lit very nicely. The first one I had was a little tight on the draw but I've had another since then and it was perfect. I got a lot of smoke out of the stick but had to re-light when I let it sit for a few minutes.

Overall I would say it was a great stick infact I plan to buy a bundle of the Robusto size. I believe the price range for the bundles is from $38 to $46 so at that price they can easily become an "everyday smoke". Right now Gael (LaLuna) is the only place selling them so if you decide to try some you'll have to order from him. He also mentioned that he would be getting a shippment of his sticks in from Honduras soon :D