• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuaba Distinguidos taste ?

andrewhac

Andrew Hac Nguyen
Reaction score
Hello to all fellow CPer's:
How are you on this fine peachy Easter Sunday ? Smoking any good cigar lately ? I have a question to ask you all. I am interesting in knowing more about the dark side line "Cuaba Distinguidos". Based on some of the review that I have read, it seems like the cigar would be caterogized as mild. Is this correct ? Since I don't get much flavor out of mild cigar lately, I want your opinions first before buying a box of 10. So can you all tell me what this cigar tastes like in term of flavor, strength, aroma, etc... ?

Thank you all... :thumbs:

Hello to all fellow CPer's:
How are you on this fine peachy Easter Sunday ? Smoking any good cigar lately ? I have a question to ask you all. I am interesting in knowing more about the dark side line "Cuaba Distinguidos". Based on some of the review that I have read, it seems like the cigar would be caterogized as mild. Is this correct ? Since I don't get much flavor out of mild cigar lately, I want your opinions first before buying a box of 10. So can you all tell me what this cigar tastes like in term of flavor, strength, aroma, etc... ?

Thank you all... :thumbs:
This isn't a mild cigar. For a cuban it can be considered mild. The few that I have had were decent enough to be called good. But I have yet to have one wow me yet. Also, I have yet to have one burn straight either. I haven't had one in a long time, so I don't know how the newer boxes fair.

Emo

If you're new to smoking or prefer mild bodied cigars, these might suit you, although the few I've had were nothing to get excited over. There are better Cubans for the same price ;)