• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuaba LE

Siglo-Man

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

In contrast to my last two boxes from the 1st source try out First souce try out , there were no bar codes at all on this one. Delivery was very fast and they actually provided tracking which was nice. Last time I smoked this LE Cuaba was in Edinburgh at the top of a castle so I have nothing to compare it to but box, label and stick look pretty good. I'll be sampling tonight :)

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

What a fantastic smoke! I remembered it was really something special when I tried one in Scotland in May but WOW. I this ranks up their as one of my all time favorites and to be this good right out of the box...paying extra for the these LEs are worth every penny.

Fantastic draw and burn and the flavor just is in a league of it's own. Started out with such spice,wood and cinnamon right out of the gate and then the power mellowed just a bit but went on to deliver more spice and coffee. The last third of this Cuaba showed the true complexity and power of this stick. Tons of rich coco, spice, spice and more spice but the entire smoke was a fantastically smooth journey with pleasant transitions and tons of smoke. I'm ordering another box tonight. I have a new favorite!

There's a "What's Your Latest Purchase" thread here somewheres... ??? Congrats on the buy.

Looking good...looking authentic. Let us know how they smoke.

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

What a fantastic smoke! I remembered it was really something special when I tried one in Scotland in May but WOW. I this ranks up their as one of my all time favorites and to be this good right out of the box...paying extra for the these LEs are worth every penny.

Fantastic draw and burn and the flavor just is in a league of it's own. Started out with such spice,wood and cinnamon right out of the gate and then the power mellowed just a bit but went on to deliver more spice and coffee. The last third of this Cuaba showed the true complexity and power of this stick. Tons of rich coco, spice, spice and more spice but the entire smoke was a fantastically smooth journey with pleasant transitions and tons of smoke. I'm ordering another box tonight. I have a new favorite!

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Nice...thanks for the review. I've got a single stick of this cigar, but haven't tried it yet. Guess I gotta do it soon to see if I need to order a box of these LEs.