• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuaba

faminc1

Does anyone have anything good to say about the CUABA cigar? I tell you I got my hands on one and just did not like it at all. If some one can recommend me a better CUBAN cigar. While I’m in Dubai i'm going to try and take advantage of smoking a good Cuban, before my vacation is over. Thanks

Cuaba is way down on the list of Cubans for me.

If you're not a regular Cuban cigar smoker and want to try some good examples of them, I would recommend sticking with the global "big boy" marcas like Cohiba, Montecristo, Partagas, RyJ, Upmann and HdM.

Does anyone have anything good to say about the CUABA cigar? I tell you I got my hands on one and just did not like it at all. If some one can recommend me a better CUBAN cigar. While I’m in Dubai i'm going to try and take advantage of smoking a good Cuban, before my vacation is over. Thanks

PM Elittle. He's the resident CC expert.

I like Cuabas! Send then to me. :)

I forgot to mention that a Cuaba received a 94 rating in Smoke magazine.

Love the divinos and the one size up (forgetting the name).
Yeah, the Generosos are tasty, too. The Divinos was one of the first CCs I tried and I was given it while at a herf. We sat in the sun and enjoyed them while we waited for the rest of the people to show up. I'll never forget that wonderful smoke.

I agree with Vin, they are on the bottom of my cc list.

Smoked a Distinguido the other day and it was very floral like but thats about it. not my top choice.