• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuba Aliados Miami Insane Deal

MindRiot

Ok guys I have been talking to Frank and Jose at Puros Indios for about 2 weeks now trying to get a great deal hammered out for the Cuba Aliados Miami Cigars. Honestly I think it is a great cigar and is being skipped due to all the new cigars hitting the market. With only 300 cigars being made per day ( and that is a over statement in my opinion) these things are really small batch cigars. So instead of doing just a great price we wanted to kick in a bonus. So below are the details and I hope anyone that has tried and liked these will jump on the deal because it is limited to 20 boxes total.

From now until March 1st or stock on hand runs out. Purchase a box of Cuba Aliados Miami cigars from us and you will get a 10 pack of CienFuegos cigars and 20% off the box with this coupon fa2233

The 10 pack is worth around $70.00 and is also a great cigar.

click the link above to order online or call 865-675-7456 to order over the phone.

Thanks
KP

ok guys I have a ton of requests for 5 packs so build your own and I will take 10% off the total. Just put in the comment section 10% off 5 packs.

These are great little cigars! You are getting so much more for the price of these things.

If I did not just blow my loud, I would get a box of Robustos asap!

Thanks for the deal Kevin.

I have extended the offer until March 20th. I only have a few boxes left but would lik CP members to try them. Also the 10% off a 5 pack still stands.