• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban Cigar Newbie

tradosaurus said:
Maybe if I'm lucky it will have some marijuana in them?   :laugh:

If they were real, yea, but because they're fake there is a better chance of you finding Oregano in there.

CigSid said:
Isn't there an LCDH in Roatan?

The LCDH has been closed for three years now, since the Canadian owner (Kevin Miller) passed away...
That sucks. Wife and I will be there in October, has hoped to check it out.

bfreebern said:

Isn't there an LCDH in Roatan?

The LCDH has been closed for three years now, since the Canadian owner (Kevin Miller) passed away...
That sucks. Wife and I will be there in October, has hoped to check it out.

I love Roatan, the water is so clear, you can see 100 feet underwater. As far as legitimate CC's, go to Penelope's, I have always had good luck there.

CigSid said:
I love Roatan, the water is so clear, you can see 100 feet underwater. As far as legitimate CC's, go to Penelope's, I have always had good luck there.
Thanks Bill. We're staying at Xbalanque, looking forward to the downtime and kid less time, LOL.

bfreebern said:

Thanks Bill. We're staying at Xbalanque, looking forward to the downtime and kid less time, LOL.

Brandon, you could not have picked a better place.. Patsy (the owner) will make sure you are treated like royalty, the food is great, and the rooms are very nice... The first time I tried yoga was there, (on the rooftop at sunset) it was very difficult...

CigSid said:

Brandon, you could not have picked a better place.. Patsy (the owner) will make sure you are treated like royalty, the food is great, and the rooms are very nice... The first time I tried yoga was there, (on the rooftop at sunset) it was very difficult...

Bill, I still have the picture you sent me the first time you tried yoga. It looks very difficult indeed.

yoga-guy.jpg

whylieineedacigar said:

Bill, I still have the picture you sent me the first time you tried yoga. It looks very difficult indeed.

yoga-guy.jpg

Dammit Michael, I told you never to show anyone!! :laugh:

^^That's awesome. I'm putting that pic on the fridge.