• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban cigars in the U.S.

If you really want to learn the answer to your question, I suggest reading the rules below, hanging around and getting to know the membership.

Oh! Read those rules....... :laugh:

http://www.cigarpass.com/new-member-guide/

Dont discuss sources on Cigar Pass. Sources are defined as companys who sell Cuban cigars. Cuban cigars are illegal in the United States, so please dont discuss ways of importing them.

PeeJay said:
Can anyone recommend a safe way to buy Cuban Cigars in Florida? ???

Nope. Have you bothered to read the basic rules of this community? Nope.

Really, you live in the United States.  There has been an embargo since the 1960's on all Cuban trade.  You come to a cigar forum and post an In Search Of.  You really should wake up out of that funk you are in.  These guys have given you some really good advice and I suggest you take it.  You could learn a ton from this community.  It only takes a little bit of patience and time and you will be rolling in information and cigars.

whylieineedacigar said:

Sorry. Didn't realie it was such a touchy subject

Seriously? So why do you think you can't find them in Florida? :0

One of the best lessons a new member can learn is to know when not to participate in a thread discussion.

Nice intro by the way.

Oh, and Cuban cigars are illegal.  They cannot be acquired in the United States.

MilesMingusMonk said:

One of the best lessons a new member can learn is to know when not to participate in a thread discussion.

Can you explain yourself, I don't get your remarks or what do you mean by this. I didn't break any rules or said anything disrespectful, or did I?

whylieineedacigar said:

Can you explain yourself, I don't get your remarks or what do you mean by this. I didn't break any rules or said anything disrespectful, or did I?
No you didn't say anything wrong. Topics like this and or issues are usually better handled by long running members. This way things are handled properly and clearly. This is one of those situations. Let the guys handle it much easier that way. After a while and many threads like this it will make sense. This guy is here for one thing and that's it no sense to waste time with every person poking fun he got the only answer he is going to get here which he will most likely not like and move on.

Paul

Okay, I understand, thanks for taking the time to explaining yourself clearly and politely. I wasn't trying to make fun of the guy, I guess I just assumed that he knew exactly what he was asking for and then said "he didn't realized this was a touchy subject"

My cousin Richard knows a guy who is crew on a cruise ship based in Orlando.  PM me and I'll get you his email.

These guys are all going to be mad at me but Pinar Cigars are pre embargo Cubans. Totally legal. The pinar 3000's are harder to find these days but their out there if you look hard enough and maybe grease some wheels $$ if ya get me.

Don't hate me fellas, everyone deserves some advice around Christmas ;)

tomthirtysix said:
These guys will guarantee safe delivery to your home in Florida:  http://goo.gl/Dfgd1
Tom stop shilling for Phil! Btw you think he has a bee dog costume that will fit my pup? :sign: