• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cubs vs. Brewers

JLAudio

Mareva, Lancero, and Minuto Whore!
Ok, so which Milwaukee fan is up for this bet? It is even at your ballpark! Premium 5er for the series (min $8/stick). Let me know! :thumbs:

bumpy

Game starts in 3 hours...any takers?

I'll just assume everyone knows the Cubs will win! :p

I tried to get a bet that the Cubs would win their division and i thought for sure the Milwaukee fans would jump on it, but i guess the Cubs are tough this year. I'm still not buying into all this, not after 63 years of disappointment. ;)

I tried to get a bet that the Cubs would win their division and i thought for sure the Milwaukee fans would jump on it, but i guess the Cubs are tough this year. I'm still not buying into all this, not after 63 years of disappointment. ;)

63 years? Add another 37 to that Claudio. :laugh:

I expected a St. Louis fan to chime in, i was talking about the time i've been walking this earth. :laugh: Keep it up and i'll let you take the second bet. ;)

I expected a St. Louis fan to chime in, i was talking about the time i've been walking this earth. :laugh: Keep it up and i'll let you take the second bet. ;)

LMAO. Whatever it is, people are obviously scared of the Cubs this year! :p ;) :laugh:

Cubs actually gave up 4 runs on only 4 hits. Amazing. Too bad nobody took the bet! :cool: