• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Curling

Maggs44

"A Madison curler has been given a two-year suspension in his sport for refusing to take part in a U.S. Anti-Doping Agency out-of-competition drug test.

Mitchell Marks, 22, was suspended from all sanctioned competition in the World Curling Association. Marks’ suspension began Monday. Under the suspension, Marks forfeits all results and winnings achieved at competitions since Oct. 30, 2004, the date of the attempted test." From The Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel

My question is, do you really need "The Cream" or "The Clear" to be a top notch curler? :D

I'm ashamed to admit I have actually played in a Curling match.

Maggs44 said:
"A Madison curler has been given a two-year suspension in his sport for refusing to take part in a U.S. Anti-Doping Agency out-of-competition drug test.

[snapback]159868[/snapback]​

Two years?! That is a load of $hit. He should have been given 4 years just for being a curler.

That is it, I am not placing anymore bets on curling. I am sticking with the WNBA! :D

Curling. Let's talk about a REAL sport - Irish Hurling! My dad gave the best description of this that I've ever heard. "Organized mayhem."