• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom Rolled Figurado, Torps F/S

Johnny-O!

Reaction score
Hello everyone at CP. I have some custom rolled cigar bundles in natural wrapper you might be interested in:

Figurado (6 3/8 X 52)-$205/bundle of 25. This cigar is shaped like a Salomones/Diademas

Thanks all, John

I will put together some 12 packs for those that are interested for $100. Thanks all, John

I am completely new to these cigars. Can anyone tell me what are they? Did anyone tried them and placed a review somewhere I can read it?
And why price is that high? What is driving price for these particular cigars up?
What am I missing?

Wow! That's some review. I think I'd like to try these but who is this Johnny-O?

Wow! That's some review. I think I'd like to try these but who is this Johnny-O?

If you check back, he's good peeps. We've already had some discussion about him and his cigars and he is 100% legit.

Thanks Martin, I finally found that searchy thingy everyone's talking about and I see that he's more than legit. He's a talented BOTL. I'm DEFINITLY gonna have to try some.

Welcome to CP Johnny. From what I've read, you're certainly a welcome addition!

Thanks Martin, I finally found that searchy thingy everyone's talking about and I see that he's more than legit. He's a talented BOTL. I'm DEFINITLY gonna have to try some.

Welcome to CP Johnny. From what I've read, you're certainly a welcome addition!

Search Yahoo under "Johnny-O! Salomones" that will give you another review as well. John