• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cutters

jca998

Already read up on the Palio Cutter, love it and I want to pull the trigger on it, one question though, is it real carbon fiber or faux like the cheap crap that is put on some cars, overlaid. Thanks in advance.

Are you looking for a high strength to weight ratio in your cutter? I carry the black plastic and have no need to consider any other cutter.

No, just wanted to know if it was real or not, a Palio with the same form made of actual wood and carbon fiber would be nice, I don't like imitations. Thanks

I have the "wood" one and it's a phony as well.

No reason not to go with the original for a Palio, IMHO.

Truth is, I like this Xi3 Spectra cutter best of any I've owned. This thing has some weight to it and feels good in the hand. Sharp as hell.

YMMV - B.B.S.

The palio is made from a very high quality plastic. As a person who has worked with plastics, and designed numerous plastic components,
I will say that plastic is a wonderful material used in the right formulations, in the right applications, and with the correct design rules.

I have a palio and it works flawlessly. Considering all aspects of a cutters performance, including ergonomics and safety, the Palio is hard to beat.

Xikar now makes a badass Xi3 with genuine carbon fiber.

My next cutter!