• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Daily Deal: Arturo Fuente Don Carlos #4 Belicoso ($53 OFF BOX)

CIGARandPIPES.com

CigarAndPipes
Fuente Don Carlos #4 Belicoso $148.99/Box (msrp $202.50) | 5-Pack $29.29 (msrp $40.50)
Deep Discount Prices on Don Carlos #4 Click Here
Arturo-Fuente-Don-Carlos_449x449-1.png

More Deep Discounted Deals on Top Cigars like:
Padron, Arturo Fuente, Oliva, Diamond Crown, La Flor Dominicana & more...
www.Shop4Cigars.com

Yeah I 100% Agree with you Guys. I had not smoked a Don Carlos in a while & had the #4 last weekend & it was phenomenal ! I called our Fuente rep the next morning & told him were expanding our Don Carlos line! We should have the Presidente, No.3, Double Robusto & more No.4 in early this week - I'll create some great 5-pack & box discount deals for us on Cigar Pass.
Also have Fuente Rare 10 Cigar Sampler, Anejo's & Opus X coming in this week... will keep you guys posted on our low prices for those.

Definitely my favorite Fuente line, and Dominican.
Yeah I agree! We have released the Don Carlos The Man's 80th Personal Reserve in our store this month and it is truly amazing, but I have been equally impressed with the regular (new banded) Don Carlos Double Robusto. They stands right up with it. All Amazing cigars I can't get enough of the Fuentes. We are releasing some of our Fuente Fuente Opus X from our Vault Humidor that are well rested an extra 2-4 years in our Vault Humidor. We rest all our premiums like the Angel Share, Fuente Opus X, Destino al Siglo, The Man 80th and such at least a season before releasing or opening them & As we all know the Fuente premiums only used fine aged tobacco as is, but I personally feel that extra year+ of rest makes a HUGE improvement in flavor, taste & enjoyment of the already amazing cigars. - hahah want to go fire one up now that I am thinking about them, but I would recommend those Don Carlos Double Robusto in the new bands, our Fuente rep also said the Presidente turned out very good this year, but I have yet to personally try it to recommend.