• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Daily Smokes

For everyday it's cao criollo, if it wasn't for the cost it would be ashton vsg :love:

Another Padron smoker for daily smoking. I'm currently burning Delicias natties (until I restock in 2000 maddies). La Aurora Preferido #3's (maduro) make it into the daily rotation from time to time as well.

I rotate between:
DPG Black Perlas
DPG Black Petite Lanceros/corona especials
La Glora Wavells
and occasionally throw in a Havana VI Angeles or Victoria

Those all clock-in at about $3/smoke (except for the Tatuajes winch are more like $4-5), and I usually get 2-3 of those in during the week. I like them as 'everyday' smokes because they smoke pretty quickly so I can get one if afterwork and before dinner or on my lunchbreak. They are also all fairly medium-strength so I don't suffer if I smoke 'em on an empty stomach.

Weekends I smoke the good stuff as I usually have more time to enjoy them.

I never considered myself addicted to cigars (yeah right), at least not in the sense that cigarette smokers are addicted to cigarettes. Take cigarettes away from a cigarette smoker for a day or two or even three... YOU'LL BE SORRY!

Cigar smokers on the other hand, I think?, can go 1-3 days without smoking a cigar... There have been times when I don't smoke a cigar for a week... I don't go through the withdrawls like a cigarette smoker does.

What does this have to do with Daily Smokes? Well... I enjoy smoking cigars, like the rest of you here do, and I'm not looking for a "quick fix" cigar so to speak (not to say anyone made it seem like thats what they were explaining or anything - I just want to be clear on that :D) but like many of you, I try to save my extra special cigars for the right moment to smoke and enjoy...

I wouldn't want to smoke a 10 year old something-or-another from the "big box" at 2 o'clock in the afternoon while watching tv and drinking a coke zero... ya know. That situation calls for a more "expendable" cigar from the ammo stash --- at least, thats my opinion. When I smoke my special aged smokes, I want to be in a nice setting, a good mood, have a full belly, a nice drink and usually good friends for conversation around me. When I'm smoking a "daily cigar" its just that... A daily cigar :)

Famous Nic 3000s. I smoke one just about every day. I will get burned out on them in a couple months and have to find another. The previous daily smoke was the Magnum Force maduros. They lasted for a couple months and I got tired of them.

Brandon

Famous Nic 3000s. I smoke one just about every day. I will get burned out on them in a couple months and have to find another. The previous daily smoke was the Magnum Force maduros. They lasted for a couple months and I got tired of them.

Brandon
I agree Brandon! I'm smoking one as I type this.
Just make sure to give 'em a few months down time first!

:thumbs:

Agree w/ the Sancho Panzas Double Maddies. For the money (sub 2.00) you can't beat Flor de Gonzalez green and white Robusto and the Primo del Rey Cazadores. At that price you can enjoy a brew and mow the lawn with no concern about the cost.

I love the foreplay of choosing a cigar! That having been said, I know I can grab a AF 858 and be very happy at just under $4.