• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn! 11 years!

N2Advnture

Today is our 11th wedding anniversary!

I couldn't have picked a better woman if I tried!

Tonight, I think we will head out to dinner for a nice steak, drinks, laughs and a smoke. :thumbs:

How long have you been happily (or not so happily) married?

~Mark

Congrats Mark. :thumbs:

Me and the Mrs. had our 5 year on March 31th. I always tell her that I could wake up on April 1st and yell 'April Fool's, it's all been a joke'. :love:

My parents just hit the great Golden milestone of 50 years yesterday on the 23rd. :D

The whole family traveled out to my brothers place in Springfield MO this past March for Mom's 70th birthday and their 50th anniversary.

Today is our 11th wedding anniversary!

I couldn't have picked a better woman if I tried!

Tonight, I think we will head out to dinner for a nice steak, drinks, laughs and a smoke. :thumbs:

How long have you been happily (or not so happily) married?

~Mark

Congrats Mark on your anniversary! Been married the better part of 4 weeks today :D

Congrats Mark on your anniversary! Got 5 1/2 under my belt.

This time :)

Congrats Mark......

The wife and I have been married for 7 yrs..... Second marriage for both of us.... much better the second time around... first one was only practice.... LOL

Two years this past March. I was fortunate to plan my R&R so I could be home for it.
Congratulations on your 11 and many more happy years.

Ashley

Big Grats to you and your better half Mark :)

The wife and I just hit 5 on 9 June.

Here's wishing you many more to come. I'm sure she's stayed with you this long because of your great customer service :sign:

Congratulations and many more to come. Wish the misses the best! Been married 10 years 24 July! :cool:

Kids :laugh: 32yrs :blush:

Doc.

You got some on me Doc - 28 years coming up!
But I have 5 kids, do I win? (Oh, and a new grandchild May 12)

Congrats Mark, we are blessed to have a good woman :)

Brian

My best friend and I were married what will be 20 years this coming August. We'll celebrate early :love: when I get home on R&R in about 6 days.... :p

Congrats to you and the Mrs., Mark, on the Anniversary....as they say "behind every great man is a better woman." :)

:thumbs:

16 years this past May :D

Ditto! 16 years on May 19!

Congrats on the anni! A good woman is hard to find, and keeping her is a lot of work. Work that pays excellent dividends, of course, but hard work nonetheless. :thumbs:

Back