• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn... I got the letter...

I don't even know what to say to this guy. I know someone who received the same letter trying to buy steroids. He didn't do anything about the letter and it simply went away. I see why you guys are hard on newbs not.

Maybe he could fund a campaign to lift the embargo.
free-cuba-bill.jpg

Kxthor911 said:
I don't even know what to say to this guy. I know someone who received the same letter trying to buy steroids. He didn't do anything about the letter and it simply went away. I see why you guys are hard on newbs not.

Search is your friend!
...and stick around, you may get your answer! :thumbs:

...oh, and we still don't know which letter is it!

I'm pretty sure reading through the initial few post that he got the letter from US Customs & Homeland Security Letting him know they confiscated his shipment. That he could contest it within so many days and after that they would destroy the goods, blah, blah, blah.

Not the letter from the office of fines and penalties, or whatever it's called.

Damn...and here I thought he'd won the Publisher's Clearing House.

thechenman said:
Damn...and here I thought he'd won the Publisher's Clearing House.

I get the same excited feeling when I see either letter in my mailbox. 

Has anyone heard of a "bad" letter going out since O has been in office?

Good point Juanote, yet another reason why this smells funky. Since O had made it non-priority with OFAC.

CMontoya79 said:
Good point Juanote, yet another reason why this smells funky. Since O had made it non-priority with OFAC.

When I researched this issue a couple of months ago on this forum and others, I think the last one anyone had heard of going out was in either late 2008 or early 2009.

Juanote said:

When I researched this issue a couple of months ago on this forum and others, I think the last one anyone had heard of going out was in either late 2008 or early 2009.

You can just visit their website, they post $$$.