• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dark and oily cigar recommendation?

Danforz

So I recently smoked a Tatuaje Gran Cojonu and it's wrapper reminded me of pert sold cigars. Wrappers so oily you could almost feel it on your lips.

Of course, I bought a few off cbid. But I wanted to chime in with you guys to see if you had any similar suggestions?

I would throw Tempus and VSG there for consideration as well.

LG Small Batch has an incredible wrapper. Not sure about how it feels in your mouth though....

I've never had an Opus. And although I've never had one either, by reputation alone I'm also surprised that no one has mentioned CAO.

Speaking of Dark and Oily!

article-2127532-1287C1DF000005DC-859_470x423.jpg

I used to enjoy Onyx, back when I first started.  From what I remember, those were dark/oily and pretty good.

Camacho Triple Maduro. I have 4 of them 2 are just dark, the other 2 seem very dark and oily. 

Anejo and Liga Privada also meet the criteria, albeit neither is as oily as the aforementioned Tatuaje's. Lots of interesting smokes in this thread to try.

What's interesting is, though I've been smoking for years, I've gotten BACK into Maduros rather than having continued to move away from them. Something about the mouth watering dark larger stogies is getting to me now days. My tolerance is also quite high lately.

grateful1 said:

Sig Tag Worthy!!!

I will admit, it just looks and feels better int mouth and I seem to have developed a craving for it.

LOL oh my.

Your may find some of those tats are not as oily.
Variations may occur - unless they are being 'oiled'.

Pm Pete about them.