• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dark Lord Day 2009

Damn i'm getting antsy, still waiting for them. :angry:

received mine yesterday.
Only complaint is they look like they can be easily duplicated. Not even and serial numbers or barcodes. ODD.
Hope no one stole my name.. :D

received mine yesterday.
Only complaint is they look like they can be easily duplicated. Not even and serial numbers or barcodes. ODD.
Hope no one stole my name.. :D
Make some copies, i might need them. :)

Looks like quite a party. I'm going to try and get down for this. Is there a roll call for CPers attending? Have to head back to Chitown for a dinner on Saturday but I should be free in the AM. G1

My tickets never arrived so i called the brewery, lady said that she mailed 500 tickets yesterday, so if you haven't recieved your tickets don't worry. They are still on the way. :whistling:

Im at the Loop Binny's.. They have a giant golden ticket!! I snapped a pic of it next to my metropolitan bright wheel lager pint. Ill post up when I get a chance.

Anyone still need DLD Golden Tickets? If so, I have one for you. Get in touch with me for details! :thumbs:

Anyone still need DLD Golden Tickets? If so, I have one for you. Get in touch with me for details! :thumbs:

Plane ticket booked. I am officialy going!! Wohoo!! I might need a ticket. I look forward to drinking some great beers and meeting all you guys and gal.

Someone on Beer Advocate that claims to be in the loop says that each ticket is worth 6 Bottles. That would be cool, but who know's if the info is accurate.

Remember you have to have CASH, no credit cards or checks. 12 bottles = $180.00.

12 would be GREAT. :laugh:

Someone on Beer Advocate that claims to be in the loop says that each ticket is worth 6 Bottles. That would be cool, but who know's if the info is accurate.

Remember you have to have CASH, no credit cards or checks. 12 bottles = $180.00.

12 would be GREAT. :laugh:

I would be surprised if each ticket is worth 6 bottles after seeing how many people got shutout the last couple of years. If it is 6 bottles that will be awesome so we can share more with the brothers here. :thumbs:

Yea I think it's a strech also, but I'm going to have enough cash on hand for atleast that many.

Last year they had 11,000 to 12,000 bottles, and they only sold 2000 tickets, if they increased production at all 6 is in the realm of possibility, but I'm not holding my breath. If it's 3 per I'm still happy, just won't be able to gift or trade as much.

In the video at darklordday.com they say that they produce 30,000 barrels which hold 30 gallons apiece. If someone wants to make the estimate, please do. ???

In the video at darklordday.com they say that they produce 30,000 barrels which hold 30 gallons apiece. If someone wants to make the estimate, please do. ???

I doubt that is right.

30,000*30 gallons = 900,000 gallons

900,000*128 ounces/gallon = 115200000 ounces

115200000 ounces / 22 ounces/bomber = 5,236,363 bombers

With that kind of production, everyone in the world would get one if they wanted it.

I doubt that is right.

With that kind of production, everyone in the world would get one if they wanted it.
Maybe it was 3000 barrels. :0

I doubt that is right.

Well, I assume most of that space is devoted to liquid that does not become the beautiful nectar. Still seems quite high. 3,000 sounds more probable, but who knows!

I doubt that is right.

Well, I assume most of that space is devoted to liquid that does not become the beautiful nectar. Still seems quite high. 3,000 sounds more probable, but who knows!

I thought the video said they had 6000 barrels of production across all beers. A small part of that is DL.

It's hard to see unless you know Tim and I but we are in the video as they shoot down the line. The camera goes right past us.

Keith

Back