• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dark Lord Days WTT/WTB

KeithS

Is anyone going to DLD that would have a Tatuaje Expecials that they would want to trade or sell? I've found a deal on them and would like to try one before I buy a box. I really enjoy the lancero size.

Keith

Keith call up Belicoso and see if they have one. Have them put it on the side for Alex to pick up. I can bring it if they have them. I dont have access to a phone right now go figure..LOL! Because I am on a phone conferance

773-226-9060

Your trading your Dark Lord for Tats? Did you get Pete's permission beforehand?

:sign: :sign:

Who said trade Dark Lord? Pete would not be happy, I guess I'd have to prove MSRP on DL.

Oh and btw newb, this belongs in the Buy/Sell/Trade & Group Purchases forum... :D

**Double threadjack**

Is anybody going that is willing to send me some?? Barrel aged Russian Imperial Stout :love:

:laugh:

**Double threadjack**

Is anybody going that is willing to send me some?? Barrel aged Russian Imperial Stout :love:

:laugh:

Well, they only allot 6 bottles per person so its hard shit to find. I am hoping to find some random guy at 7-11 to buy an extra 6 so I can spread the love even more.

Jonas he is referring to the Barrel aged RIS, this is not available for sale, it is ONLY on tap... as with the Slave Princess, and the Vanilla RIS...

I guess it's just a perk of being there. :D

Jonas he is referring to the Barrel aged RIS, this is not available for sale, it is ONLY on tap... as with the Slave Princess, and the Vanilla RIS...

I guess it's just a perk of being there. :D

Roger that although I heard there may be a growler of the BA floating around somewhere. Can't wait to try all three of them! :love: