• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dark Lord Imperial Stout

bigvinnysd

Cigar Intern
So I've been reading reviews about this king of stouts... Is there a place where I can order it online? Or is someone wanting to trade for some sticks? I'm finally able to appreciate the full flavor and character that is the stout. And having had a growler of Stone RIS... I'm hooked, and drunk.... mainly hooked.

Thanks,
V

Unless you have another VERY rare beer, or go to Munster, IN on the 26th of April, you won't be able to find any. It's only sold from the brewery, with a limit on bottles per person for that one day.

So I've been reading reviews about this king of stouts... Is there a place where I can order it online? Or is someone wanting to trade for some sticks? I'm finally able to appreciate the full flavor and character that is the stout. And having had a growler of Stone RIS... I'm hooked, and drunk.... mainly hooked.

Thanks,
V

I need the LOL'er copter Gif for this post!

Just kidding.

Unfrtunately this is one of the hardest beers to find. Due to the fact they ony brew it once a year and release for only one day. (last week of april)

And in the past customers were limited to 6 bottles.

A cple CP member will be herfing that weekend if you care to make the trip out to get your beer..

I will be getting definetly a six pack and possibly 12.. And sorry they are all spoken for...... ME !!! :D lol j/k.. no not j/k

I will be getting definetly a six pack and possibly 12.. And sorry they are all spoken for...... ME !!! :D lol j/k.. no not j/k

I'm considering hiring some vagrant to stand in line with me so I can get 12. :laugh:

Justin I have a few friends in the Chicago area who I might send down to grab as many bottles as they can. Looking forward to this years release :D

Nate

Justin I have a few friends in the Chicago area who I might send down to grab as many bottles as they can. Looking forward to this years release :D

Nate

You'll have to try and make it next year Nate. I was wondering if you were still alive BTW.

Nate

Hey Nate, good to see you posting has it been a while?

Adrian

Glory to the almighty stout!

You just cannot beat a top quality stout for complexity and mouthfeel. Brilliant stuff.