• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff Millenium Blend Lonsdale

naiou175

Ok 50th post Woo Hoo. So my buddy just found out that his divorce is final yesterday so we decided to celebrate. So we went to dinner and smoked a bolivar fuerte petit a very nice driving smoke just the right size that you don't get distracted to much while smoking it. and after dinner we came back to my house brewed up some Brazilian bombshell coffee :love: (thanks to mrjerry) And then we lit up the davidoff they have been sitting in our humis since the first of febuary waiting for something special and we decided that this is it. I must say that I really enjoyed this stick. I'm not very good at identifying flavors so I won't even try to except that there was a hint of something that I really liked will be looking for it in other smokes from now on. The pre-light draw was very good not to loose but just about right. The construction was fantastic had a good 2 inch ash going at one point it was pretty and white with just a little bit of gray and burned great. It started off a little mild but very complex to me and got a little stronger about midway and the finish mellowed out a bit but got very sweet almost chocolate sweet I would say smoked it all the way down to the nub and never had to correct it. All in all I would have to say that this was one of the better smokes I have tried of late and next time I am feeling rich I will have to get me some more and see what the do with some more age on them just to see if an already great cigar can get better. So I hope you enjoy my review I thought this would be a fitting 50th post.