• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff Millenium Blend Short Robusto

FlyFish

I love this format and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this particular cigar. I love the millenium blends and love the short robusto format. I've never tried this cigar.

Trouble is, when on sale the Monte Petite Edmundo is about half the coin and is absolutely awesome.

Has anyone smoked a bunch of these? Worth the money IYHO? Inquiring minds....at least mine...want to know.

Thanks

Gotta be honest. I've smoked a handful of the Millys and the blend never impressed me. I imagine it'd taste like all the others? I'd spend on the MPE if I were buying for me.

Wilkey

Gotta be honest. I've smoked a handful of the Millys and the blend never impressed me. I imagine it'd taste like all the others? I'd spend on the MPE if I were buying for me.

Wilkey

Absolutely agreed. Davidoff only impresses me in its Gran Cru line.

I've smoked about 10 of them. I like them quite a bit. To me, they are very similar to the regular robusto size, they just take a little less time. This is one blend that I don't really detect much difference between the different vitolas. But that's just me.

I've never smoked the Monte Petite Edmundo so I can't really compare the two.

Only one I have ever liked was the PC. The rest did not impress.

The only one Ihave ever had was the Churchill and I thought it was great. Of course I could have been influenced by the two $100+ bottles of wine, my Brother's company and the fact that they were gifted to me by my girlfriend and came from the set of Boston Legal :laugh: :rolleyes: