• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

Out of stock, have been for a little while I believe. Limited Release for sure, there isn't anything decent from Tatuaje anymore that isn't!

Sorry, thought they still had them, disregard my previous post, lol.

Out of stock, have been for a little while I believe. Limited Release for sure, there isn't anything decent from Tatuaje anymore that isn't!

Ian, I wasn't trying to bust your balls. Just sharing the information I had, my bad dude!

The T52 is readily available at my local B&M. I can find a other one to put for the ep Carrillo

The T52 is readily available at my local B&M. I can find a other one to put for the ep Carrillo

I think its just the price diffrence that is the issue it is over the $1 overput limit set by Gavin.

What's the deal with the Anarchy/TNT, it's been called into question.

Okay both of these are from famous smoke:

put: tatuaje havana VI nobles 7.00 take: oliva serie V double robusto 7.22

If that doesnt work I'll probably just have to do the two I proposed.

This is a link stating the limited release of the TNT for July 4th. Not sure if that quaifies. If the one above works and so does my second choice then I can go with just those two and leave the TNT/Anarchy out.

http://www.examiner.com/article/viaje-tnt-review-a-flavor-bomb-for-the-4th-of-july

Ian, I wasn't trying to bust your balls. Just sharing the information I had, my bad dude!

No, I'm glad you said something. I was actually laughing at myself because I could have checked the website before posting bad information. I should have read more and posted less, lmao!

The punishment for that is severe Ian, but because of the events coming soon, I shall grant you amnesty and I will have to extend to you a congratulations on the nuptials.

The punishment for that is severe Ian, but because of the events coming soon, I shall grant you amnesty and I will have to extend to you a congratulations on the nuptials.

Thank you sir, it won't happen again, lol.

I don't have a real issue with the TNT/Anarchy trade. They've both got at least some rarity, and monetarily it is over. Let me know if there are other factors I'm missing on these particular releases, gents.
The Tat/Oliva is ok with me as well.
You letting the Elenco go, ChiefMD?

I don't have a real issue with the TNT/Anarchy trade. They've both got at least some rarity, and monetarily it is over. Let me know if there are other factors I'm missing on these particular releases, gents.

For me I guess I'm looking at the Anarchy/TNT trade off a little because the Anarchy was a special one time release where the TNT is a yearly release for the 4th of July. I can walk into most local stores and grab a TNT but the Anarchy was a Smoke Inn Exclusive and that was it.

I'll go ahead and stick with the Tat/Oliva and the undercrown/cabiguana if that's cool with everyone. I just need to beef up my cigar collection next time :)

I rarely get tatuaje cause most shops around here really dont carry and seems like every smoke is limited release. One would think he would atleast want to make at least one good smoke not limited

Just wanted y'all to know that THREE packages landed all at once. Louis-Charles, Dave, Jon, everything looks great. I'll send your takes out on Monday, most likely. Dave, it took me a minute to figure out why you used such a big box, until I saw the Illusione 1....that's a big cigar!

Yeah...It's a bit of a long cigar. Wouldn't fit in the standard smaller box we all typically use. Hahahahaha...

For me I guess I'm looking at the Anarchy/TNT trade off a little because the Anarchy was a special one time release where the TNT is a yearly release for the 4th of July. I can walk into most local stores and grab a TNT but the Anarchy was a Smoke Inn Exclusive and that was it.
I looked up the release quantities, and more Tatuaje Anarchy (22,500) was released than all the Viaje TNT combined over the three years they've been released (9,375 this year, and 3,750 for both of the two years prior). It's over in price. If it's a touch under in rarity, it's still close enough, I feel.

Just wanted y'all to know that THREE packages landed all at once. Louis-Charles, Dave, Jon, everything looks great. I'll send your takes out on Monday, most likely. Dave, it took me a minute to figure out why you used such a big box, until I saw the Illusione 1....that's a big cigar!

Yeah...It's a bit of a long cigar. Wouldn't fit in the standard smaller box we all typically use. Hahahahaha...
If anyone Takes the ~1~, hold off on the Click N Ship, we may have to work something else out.

I looked up the release quantities, and more Tatuaje Anarchy (22,500) was released than all the Viaje TNT combined over the three years they've been released (9,375 this year, and 3,750 for both of the two years prior). It's over in price. If it's a touch under in rarity, it's still close enough, I feel.

Thanks for the info I was going to do the same but work is picking up this afternoon. As always this is your pass and you have the final say.

Paul

I was thinking the same thing!

What I understand is these are good to go!

put: tatuaje havana VI nobles 7.00 take: oliva serie V double robusto 7.22

Put: Viaje TNT 10.40 Take: tatuaje anarchy 10.00

Put: undercrown corona doble 8.96 take: cabiguana guapo 46 8.34

And this one needs some tweaking, it's too much of a over put!

put: liga privada t52 robusto 10.95 take: ep carillo elencos don rubino 9.50